Dynadot

VM.COM Domain Marketplace(Official Thread)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

VM.COM

Domain MarketplaceUpgraded Member
Impact
Hello NamePros!

VM is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar and the world's first on-chain marketplace for buying and selling domains via cryptocurrency!

As a young team full of passion and creativity, we understand that building trust in the marketplace is a long process. Unlike traditional platforms such as Dan and Escrow, every domain on VM is verified and authenticated, and provides a direct communication channel between buyers and sellers, while every transaction is processed on-chain to ensure the authenticity and transparency of all transactions.

We would like to invite you to participate in our growth journey, and you are welcome to share your thoughts on VM in this thread: What features make you happy? What would you like to see innovated in VM? Your feedback is what drives us forward, and we're looking forward to hearing from the domain investing community as we work together to shape VM's unique future.

In addition, we'll be sharing the latest news from VM here, so you'll be the first to know about our innovations and advancements.

Please note that this thread is not for support. For help, please contact us at the following:

Email support: [email protected]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

what are your prices, how high is the fee for selling a domain on your marketplace?

•••
•••
Hello NamePros!

VM is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar and the world's first on-chain marketplace for buying and selling domains via cryptocurrency!

As a young team full of passion and creativity, we understand that building trust in the marketplace is a long process. Unlike traditional platforms such as Dan and Escrow, every domain on VM is verified and authenticated, and provides a direct communication channel between buyers and sellers, while every transaction is processed on-chain to ensure the authenticity and transparency of all transactions.

We would like to invite you to participate in our growth journey, and you are welcome to share your thoughts on VM in this thread: What features make you happy? What would you like to see innovated in VM? Your feedback is what drives us forward, and we're looking forward to hearing from the domain investing community as we work together to shape VM's unique future.

In addition, we'll be sharing the latest news from VM here, so you'll be the first to know about our innovations and advancements.

Please note that this thread is not for support. For help, please contact us at the following:

Live support: https://no_url_shorteners/VmDomainsEN
Email support: [email protected]
To celebrate VM's official arrival in the Namepros community, we're giving away a free cup of coffee to active users!

For more details, check out the post:

https://www.namepros.com/threads/vm-is-in-the-namepros-and-free-coffee-is-waiting-for-you.1335619/

•••
Hi,

what are your prices, how high is the fee for selling a domain on your marketplace?
We usually charge 5% of the transaction amount as service fee. Now only 3% during the promotion period.

•••
•••
We usually charge 5% of the transaction amount as service fee. Now only 3% during the promotion period.
Thx.

Is it true that seller first have to transfer his domain to your marketplace, with the additional cost of 1 year renewal,
before he can actually sell it there?

This is what I understood from your site...

That wouldn't be convenient.

•••
Thx.

Is it true that seller first have to transfer his domain to your marketplace, with the additional cost of 1 year renewal,
before he can actually sell it there?

This is what I understood from your site...

That wouldn't be convenient.
Thanks for your question!

Yes, sellers are required to transfer domains to our marketplace and pay a one-year renewal fee in order to sell.

This ensures that the marketplace is displaying domains transferred by real domain investors, and is designed to avoid invalid transactions and improve the efficiency and experience of transactions.

•••

Yes, sellers are required to transfer domains to our marketplace and pay a one-year renewal fee in order to sell.

This ensures that the marketplace is displaying domains transferred by real domain investors, and is designed to avoid invalid transactions and improve the efficiency and experience of transactions.
That's not good.
If someone has thousand of names then they have to spend a lot of money just to list the names for sale? It's not practical.
Sedo and a lot of other market places do not require this.

•••
That's not good.
If someone has thousand of names then they have to spend a lot of money just to list the names for sale? It's not practical.
Sedo and a lot of other market places do not require this.
Normally, when a domain is about to expire or needs to be traded, transferring to VM is a reasonable choice.

Now, with the launch of our Points Program, registration, transfers and renewals can earn points which can be used to offset some of the costs, and the points will bring more surprises to our users in the future!

•••
I remember 3/4 months ago I got an email from you , stating that one of my domains sold through your Marketplace
I contacted you , stating that I never listed any of my domains there
Never got an answer

•••
I remember 3/4 months ago I got an email from you , stating that one of my domains sold through your Marketplace
I contacted you , stating that I never listed any of my domains there
Never got an answer

Hello, sir! That email was a marketing promotion for VM when it was first launched to attract the attention of domain investors. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you!🫡

•••
Screenshot_20240923_141724_Chrome.png

•••
Hello, sir! That email was a marketing promotion for VM when it was first launched to attract the attention of domain investors. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you!🫡
Yeah I figured it out
No problem at all

But I must say , that’s not much of an ethic way of promoting your business , isn’t it ?

•••
But I must say , that’s not much of an ethic way of promoting your business , isn’t it ?
This web of companies and accounts is shady.

•••
That email was a marketing promotion for VM when it was first launched to attract the attention of domain investors.
Wait... your marketing technique to attract domain investors was to send them an email telling them their domain name sold on your platform... but it wasn't actually true? Did I read that right?

•••
Wait... your marketing technique to attract domain investors was to send them an email telling them their domain name sold on your platform... but it wasn't actually true? Did I read that right?
Yep
That’s quite the sum of it

•••

I wish you a good luck, you need a lot...

•••
This web of companies and accounts is shady.

Thank you for your question!

DDD.com and VM.com do have a partnership, we are under the investment company and responsible for different sub-businesses, DDD.com focuses on traditional registrars and VM focuses on powering domain transactions with blockchain technology.

•••
•••
Thank you for your question!

DDD.com and VM.com do have a partnership, we are under the investment company and responsible for different sub-businesses, DDD.com focuses on traditional registrars and VM focuses on powering domain transactions with blockchain technology.
Mmh

So , which one , you have a partnership or you are under the same investment company ?

•••
Yeah I figured it out
No problem at all

Right, in previous actual feedback, we did recognize the issue and stopped the practice immediately and also told operations to cancel such marketing emails.

•••
•••
You should radiate reliability, but in everything you do you do the exact opposite.

•••
Mmh

So , which one , you have a partnership or you are under the same investment company ?
We are a partnership, affiliated with the same investment company. We believe that this structure allows us to better serve our users in our respective fields.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back