question URGENT: Need help understanding DropCatch.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainGist

BigDomains.co.ukTop Member
Impact
I've won an auction, $10.

I've paid for that auction.

What I don't understand, and I can't see explained anywhere, is what on earth I do now to get this domain into a registrar account.

What do I do now?

If it helps its a 'pre release auction', does that mean that its not actually caught yet, but DropCatch will attempt to catch it for me, and if they succeed the domain is mine?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if you won it its yours. DropCatch owns namebright, a registrar, it will end up there, make sure to pay for the auction. See if you can login to namebright with your dropcatch login info. Regardless its yours.

•••
if you won it its yours. DropCatch owns namebright, a registrar, it will end up there, make sure to pay for the auction. See if you can login to namebright with your dropcatch login info. Regardless its yours.

Ah thanks so much. I could indeed login to Namebright using my Dropcatch login details, and sitting in there is my domain.

ps. This is AWESOME, so for just $10 I win the auction and get almost 11 months of registration. Who the f*ck needs Godaddy expiring auctions :xf.grin:

I'm so annoyed with myself for only just giving Dropcatch a go. Like, I actually want to punch myself.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back