Dynadot

Transparency Issues?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

LeetPCUser

Account Closed
Impact
Okay here is the site: www.northeyhosting.com/megster/

I am working on this for someone on NP. I wanted to originally take an image and then match the background colors. The problem is that the colors will not match. As you can see they will not match up whatever you try. My next solution was to do the obvious and make it a transparent image so it could take on the background color. This worked for Mozilla, but of course, IE is dumb. It had a wierd color to it almost saturated down. Can anyone help me figure out what to do? My last solution was to just do the whole background with a repeat, but that coding is not efficient.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What color are you trying to match? What object are you trying to make transparent?

To match a color, simply use the matching six-character color code.

•••
yeah for some reason they did not match. What I did was set the background image on a container with a repeat. I then put over the logo and the banner. It worked, even though it isn't nearly as efficient as I had hoped. Thanks for the help, and please close this.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back