Dynadot

sales Qater.com: From $3,495 to $1,499,999 dollars

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
The domain name Qater.com appears to be a typo of Qatar; registered in 2002, it recently changed hands. Prior to this apparent sale, Telepathy, Inc., held Qater.com; previous captures via Screenshots.com show that the domain was listed for $3,495 dollars as late as in 2018.
Read More.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow, mind-boggling price for such a terrible looking and sounding domain.
BTW the domaingang.com website hasn't worked for me for quite a few months now ("can't connect to server").

•••
BTW the domaingang.com website hasn't worked for me for quite a few months now ("can't connect to server").
Same thing, they blocked previously my country then it was accessible, now again not working, I use VPN extension to access them.

•••
Same thing, they blocked previously my country then it was accessible, now again not working, I use VPN extension to access them.

Ok, but why? Why they blocked you/me and why would you go through all that hassle to go where you're not welcome apparently?

•••
Ok, but why? Why they blocked you/me and why would you go through all that hassle to go where you're not welcome apparently?
Someone once reply that their firewall blocks us, but I visit them to read the articles like the one here.

•••
Yea, it does not worth 1.500.000$

It sounds like a hype.

•••
Wow, mind-boggling price for such a terrible looking and sounding domain.

yep I said it to them. they said my fault and use VPN or something. which to me means equals fockoff

so Ifockedoff

cheers

Last edited:
•••
Always wasted 2-3 sec going to their site because the juicy headline, firewall so aggressive, it thinks we all the threat.
DG site is so exclusive that it’s practically a secret club.

•••
Always wasted 2-3 sec going to their site because the juicy headline, firewall so aggressive, it thinks we all the threat.
DG site is so exclusive that it’s practically a secret club.

I heard they're a gang or sth, probably that's why all the secrecy. ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back