NameSilo

domain How much is ThermosFlasks.com worth?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Moaiz

Established Member
Impact
Thermos Flasks has a Global search volume of 60k. Additionally, its a commonly used phrase in the english dictionary. I feel like it has potential as many thermos or flask related companies might want to get their hands on it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thermos is a brand. I have not looked into if it has become generic, but that is likely where much of the search volume comes from.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Thermos is a brand. I have not looked into if it has become generic, but that is likely where much of the search volume comes from.

Brad
Yes, but its been deemed generic as of Apr. 2024. Would that make it valuable? If so, how much would you think?

•••
Thermos Flasks has a Global search volume of 60k. Additionally, its a commonly used phrase in the english dictionary. I feel like it has potential as many thermos or flask related companies might want to get their hands on it?
Hey, I'm not a pro so take this with a grain of salt but I'm thinking the right buyer would probably pay 1000, reseller might pay a couple hundred maybe?

•••
Hey, I'm not a pro so take this with a grain of salt but I'm thinking the right buyer would probably pay 1000, reseller might pay a couple hundred maybe?
Thanks for the response!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back