Dynadot

domain Hey Guys, Can you appraise CircularHierarchy.com and ReferenceShift.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ting-ring-ring-ring

Impact
Wanted to get your thoughts on CircularHierarchy.com and ReferenceShift.com on its worth.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
couldn't pay me $100 to take these domains. Would lose money on the time even dealing with it.

•••
Hi @ting-ring-ring-ring

When choosing domains for resale, I use the "If it were a business" test. If CircularHierarchy.com were a business, what product or service would it sell? It appears to me at first impression that the term "Circular Hierarchy" is a description of an organization, if the actual structure does exist at all. I can't tell what product or service it sells. This is important as an end-user who may buy your domain is not doing it for charity most of the time. They are entrepreneurs and they are using it to make money. Hence, because I can't tell what product or service this domain can sell, it is a bad choice to register or buy this domain.

The second point about choosing domains for resale is liquidity. If you type the two keywords "Circular" and "Hierarchy" into Namebio past comparable sales engine, you will find that there are no past sales for "hierarchy" and very few sales (22 at the time of writing) for "circular" over the past 5 years. I would recommend choosing a domain with at least 100 sales over the past 5 years for sufficient liquidity.

If you could get any, if any, offers on your domain, just accept it (even if it's a lowball offer). If not just let it expire. Try not to make the same mistake in choosing domains for resale.

Last edited:
•••
CircularHierarchy.com - Doesnt make sense in English.
ReferenceShift.com - I cant think of any uses for this.

Im usually great at thinking up (and convincing myself ) of potential uses for domains, but, im sorry, i cant really think of any.

•••
CircularHierarchy.com - too complex choice of words, what is the name trying to convey? Mind does circular in reading this. Looks like two random words slapped on. Not that we have not seen catchy names like opencircles etc.

Reference shift - two words just slapped on each other with audience left to imagine what it means

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back