NameSilo

question Hemsun.com (Seeking Advice on Selling Premium Domain and Related TLDs)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Vatsal_Pinara

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hello everyone,

I would appreciate some feedback on hemsun.com. I have acquired hemsun.com along with .in, .co, .net, .io, .ai, .org, .xyz, and .tech. Here’s why I made these purchases:

When I joined my current employer, my colleagues often asked about my previous company. Whenever I mentioned "Hemsun," they immediately asked if it was an MNC. This happened multiple times, leading me to see the potential in Hemsun as a strong brand name. Consequently, I purchased hemsun.com, a premium domain, along with other TLDs to secure the Hemsun brand name.

Now that I have these domains, I am looking to sell them and would like advice on how to reach potential buyers who are searching for a great brand name. I am new to domain selling, although I understand the basics. This is my first time selling a domain, and I believe I have a great brand name on my hands.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions or advice from experienced domain sellers on how to proceed.

Thank you!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back