NameSilo

GoDaddy Closeout Sniping

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RegFeed

Established Member
Impact
Has anyone else noticed a huge increase in GD Closeout domains getting sniped when they go from $30 --> $11? It seems like a lot less of the names I'm watching make it to $11 anymore.

Today I wanted to test it and was watching ~20 names that were dropping from $30 to $11 and ALL of them were immediately sniped. I was refreshing my Watching page constantly and all 20 names were immediately sniped.

I'm wondering if there is a new investor who started sniping more Auction names. Has anyone else notice this and/or know how they are doing it? I thought GD discontinued purchases through their API.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm wondering if there is a new investor

GD Closeout
HI

i'd say any increase is due to word-of-mouth recommendations in some posts on the forums.
some buyers are scooping names up at $50. so, imagine what's left at $30 down to $11.

gotta increase budget or buy less and save to catch at higher price.

imo....

•••
In case it matters, $50 now lasts 48 hours. I think the other tiers are still only 24 hours.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back