Watch

jvgm12

Impact
Hello everyone, I would appreciate your appraisal on these 2 domains:

gametuber.com
jablinski.com

Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0 to $10 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
$0 to $10 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

Thank you for your help, however I was wondering if the domain jablinski.com may have a greater value considering "jablinski" is the name the actor Jack Black uses for his youtube channel "jablinskigames", which currently has more than 5 million subscribers. What do you guys think? Any help appreciated, thank you.

•••
Thank you for your help, however I was wondering if the domain jablinski.com may have a greater value considering "jablinski" is the name the actor Jack Black uses for his youtube channel "jablinskigames", which currently has more than 5 million subscribers. What do you guys think? Any help appreciated, thank you.
It looks like he's given up on that channel. The most recent video is a year old. The one before that is two years old. Also, he does have a trademark for Jablinski Games.

I'm not sure on the value, other users, or any possible trademark issues. Though I will say most of Jordon's appraisals are $0-$10 each or similar, even when the domain is clearly worth more. I'm not saying that's the case here though.

•••
Personal names are slippery slopes, also you have just publicly admitted that you registered it in bad faith.
gametuber.com is pretty cool, though. I'd probably register that, too.

•••
Personal names are slippery slopes, also you have just publicly admitted that you registered it in bad faith.
gametuber.com is pretty cool, though. I'd probably register that, too.

Thank you for your reply. Honestly I don't think I did anything illegal, since the domain was publicly available for anyone to register. As for gametuber, it is a cool name indeed, I was pretty surprised it was still available to register.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back