NameSilo

domain Domain Appraisal Request: ITCertifications.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

micoraweb

Impact
Hello NamePros Community,

I'm seeking your expertise and opinions on the potential value of the domain: itcertifications.com. I purchased this domain back in 2012 for $11,000 USD, recognizing its broad potential within the evergreen IT certification sector.

Domain Details:​

• Domain: itcertifications.com
  • Purchase Year: 2012
  • Purchase Price: $11,000 USD

Potential Uses:​

This domain can serve a wide range of topics within the IT certification niche. With over 300 IT vendors offering various certifications and even more companies providing IT courses and training, the potential for targeted content is substantial. The domain could efficiently cover areas such as programming languages and emerging technologies.

Example URLs:​

• itcertifications.com/microsoft
  • itcertifications.com/compTIA
  • itcertifications.com/ibm
Each subdirectory could potentially rank for specific IT certification searches like "Microsoft Certifications," "Cisco Certifications," "C# Certifications," etc.

Background:​

I originally bought this domain while working as a gambling affiliates developer, knowing it was a solid investment. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I haven't been able to develop it myself.

I would greatly appreciate any appraisal estimates or insights on how much this domain might be worth today based on its niche relevance and market potential. Thank you in advance for your valuable feedback!

Thanks for your input!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm sorry to say, you paid alot for it. I highly doubt you will received your money back. As for a valuation, I would put it at $3-5k and that optimistic.

Good luck.

1722950411221.png

Last edited:
•••
$675 to $1.9k = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back