NameSilo

Bollywood Movies or Hollywood Movies?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bloggercw

Impact
Which movies you like to watch in free time - Bollywood or Hollywood? I like only Bollywood movies to watch in my free time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I love to watch only Hollywood movies because Hollywood always the best, rest are copied from Hollywood. Original always lies in Hollywood.

•••
Well, I watch both Hollywood and Bollywood movies....It doesn't matter to me whether it is a Bollywood movie or Hollywood movie the only thing that matters is that the movie should be having some good story and must be entertaining..

•••
I prefer to watch Hollywood movies. They are original. All Bollywood movies have same topic, based on love and copied from some hollywood one.

•••
•••
I prefer hollywood ones.

Thanks.

•••
Hollywood Movies. The main reason i can go forth and quote for this choice is that Hollywood movies have a more creative content in them and the drag factor in movies, if not quite eliminated, is reduced to a great extent. Bollywood movies in contrast are usually rip offs of Hollywood movies and tends to lag and drag over a certain specific issue.

•••
I love to watch hollywood horror movies

•••
•••
i like to watch HOLLYWOOD movies because they are short and unique but Indian movies are so boring

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back