Dynadot

Starter Beanie.org | Custom print on demand + dropshipping site running on SquareSpace. BIN $900

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
1725344399238.png

Includes:
'Beanie.org' domain name (exact one-word .org for a major clothing category)
'Beanie.info' domain name (free bonus domain)
Website transferred to you via SquareSpace transfer feature.

Site is prepaid for at least 8 more months on a paid SquareSpace plan.

I put a lot of time and investment into this site but ultimately have decided to pursue other things.

The site can make money a number of ways including dropshipping products to customers, or using Squarespace's built in print on demand integrations which are super simple to use. You basically drop a .png image over the beanie and then add your own markup for the product to be sold, then they print and ship it to customers automatically.

You get a custom designed site, the domain, and everything transferred to you in one click to your SquareSpace account where you'll then take over as the admin and setup your own billing, though the site is pre-paid for quite awhile (at least 8 months+) so you'll have no fees for awhile, after that plans are around $20/mo or so for the hosting.

Perfect turn-key starter site for someone with a killer domain, great design that also looks fantastic on mobile devices, and many avenues to fulfill products to customers. It's also a high profit margin product that doesn't take up much storage or space. Great logo, name, business, all ready to go!

BIN: $900.00 USD
Post 'SOLD' and DM me to purchase.
We can use Escrow.com or DAN to conduct the sale.
PayPal accepted for well-established NamePros members only.

Selling the site as-is with no previous sales or expectation of web traffic, new owner will be responsible for marketing the site and trying to establish it with visitors/customers. The site is already indexed on some major search engines already such as Google, Bing, etc. SEO optimized and has well designed image previews when link is shared on social media.

Beginner friendly: the entire site is built with SquareSpace's easy drag-and-drop user interface. They also manage the hosting and payment processing automatically on their end. No programming experience is needed to run this website. Just about anyone can easily come up with new beanie designs (.png image, transparent background) and add them to the site in just a few minutes. Tools like Canva can help you come up with designs. I will offer 2 weeks of follow up support to help you make sure everything is setup and ready to go for you with moving it over to you, even after that I'm available to assist if you have simple questions. I built this site myself so I'm pretty familiar with it if you need any small tweaks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back