Status
Not open for further replies.

racsuk

Established Member
Impact
Type of Contest: Logo Design
Prize: $50 Paypal
Contest End Date & Time: 11th August 2024
Size Requirements: Square - Quality for small print (leaflets, business cards)

Color Requirements:
Open to suggestions - however, blue / purple / oranges have worked well in previous designs I've worked with. Logo will be placed on a white or light gray background / fronting, so should fit in with a lighter feel.

General Requirements:
Logo should be a traditional logo, with or without text, however, if with text ensure the logo remains square (equal dimensions for width and height). Text if present should only be "AF" (for AetherFlow). Would love to lean into the "Flow" element more than Aether, however, they do sit hand-in-hand as the flow of energy.

Additional Information:
Logo is for an open source C# framework. Will be used as a GitHub profile picture and on a documentation website, might be used for small print (leaflets, business cards) at events. Current image, which is a placeholder could serve as inspiration, however, I'm not fixed on this. Current placeholder logo is attached (this was AI generated for inspiration and replacement only!).

Attachments

• AetherFlowLogo.png
    AetherFlowLogo.png
    383.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi all - just a bump to say one week left on the contest.

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Thank you very much for selecting my design.
PayPal received and files already been sent.
Thanks.
Regards

•••
Files received & feedback left. Many thanks for the speedy transaction BagusDesign.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back