NameSilo

Suggestion for NP

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

VIP Member
Impact
267
This may be totally dismissable...but bear with me for a sec anyways...

The NP community seems to be very strong, loyal to each other and certainly proud to be part of the NP forums.

We trade, appraise, evaluate and help each other....

So,..my question...WHERE are the NP - T shirts,..the Baseball hats,..the usual "propaganda" wear? Available for NP$ or via PayPal, etc....has anyone given this a thought yet?

If so, flame me gently please :red:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Moved to correct section.

Im not sure that people would go round wearing NP shirts myself.... but there we go... :lol:
 
0
•••
lol i'm not saying make it look like a living poster board, something tasteful would do just fine, hehe
 
0
•••
I'd wear one .... "puts Sabre in Dog House" :p
 
0
•••
This has been discussed before, can't really remember the results of the discussion but maybe you can PM RJ or armstrong and ask about the shirts, etc.

I'd definitely like to wear a shirt! :D
 
0
•••
Could be done free for Namepros at cafepress.com,Meaning it would'nt cost namepros anything to open a shop and sell the T-Shirts and Caps ect,It is free to open a store there.Someone would just need to do the Art for the tees.Good promotional idea aswell as giving us members a way to show our pride.
 
0
•••
I remember dgridley made a thread here once, but I guess the topic died because no one was able to come up with the t-shirt.

RJ said:
No, I would ship worldwide. Shipping cost to mail a t-shirt from the US to most of Europe, India, Austrailia and many other places in the World is very reasonable. It's $5 flat rate if it fits in a 6" x 10" envelope, or $9 for a 9½" x 12½" envelope.

This would be a must, especially if we're doing a World Tour theme.

Perhaps instead of a contest we could work together to come up with concepts and ideas for a t-shirt, and hire professionals where needed. That way everyone could participate regardless of skills or experience.
 
0
•••
Well if it DOES happen... i dont mind hosting the shop for it, if needed ;)

I guess its a good idea... *huffs at all4cost*
 
0
•••
This board has quite some artists as members. Some seem to be great with Photoshop and/or other programs. I am certain that NP would contribute NP$ to the ones account that supplies the final design. Thus, make a "design contest" and have a price package for the winner.
Also, we have some professionals on board that know their share of promoting businesses and ventures, meaning, the print and distribution of the apparel is a joint effort that surely can lead to success.
Win-Win situation for all of us.
 
0
•••
I can't say I don't like this idea. I know site point has a t-shirt design competition up and I would defently be proud of wearing a t-shirt with a namepros logo, so I love this suggestion. Not sure if other members think it's nice though.. :|
 
0
•••
Killer idea. If NP ran a contest with say 500-1000 NP$, there would be so many designs submitted that it would be difficult to pick the best one. There could be a poll too, to see which design is the most popular.
 
0
•••
Lol I can't imagine myself either wearing any shirts ro hats that say Namepros on them. Just doesn't work out.
 
0
•••
I could wear a t-shirt, hoodie, pants or socks, but I don't wear hats.. a benihana would be nice though :kickass:
 
0
•••
Thinking about it, Id wear NP socks ;)
 
0
•••
It will happen...eventually, I believe.

ST
 
0
•••
I'd wear a NP shirt, lol
 
0
•••
CafePress makes this even easier if -RJ- likes them (And less work for whoever does run / setup the thing).

I'd buy 3, just for what it's worth.

IOW, I'm behind this 110%

-Allan
 
0
•••
I think thats a great idea :tu: !

I'm available to make the t-shirt design for free; my gift to NamePros :D .

On of them will be "Sabre ..." Ah! Nevermind. :notme:

Just kidding Tom, just felt like picking on you. :guilty:

Awesome idea! :kickass:

Thanks!


True_Snake
 
0
•••
True_Snake said:
I think thats a great idea :tu: !

I'm available to make the t-shirt design for free; my gift to NamePros :D .

On of them will be "Sabre ..." Ah! Nevermind. :notme:

Just kidding Tom, just felt like picking on you. :guilty:

Awesome idea! :kickass:

Thanks!


True_Snake

How about,

How to -truely- kill a -snake- in 5 easy steps!

Learn at NamePros! (Just PM Sabre)

;)

That could work.... :p
 
0
•••
Sabre Hosting said:
True_Snake said:
I think thats a great idea :tu: !

I'm available to make the t-shirt design for free; my gift to NamePros :D .

On of them will be "Sabre ..." Ah! Nevermind. :notme:

Just kidding Tom, just felt like picking on you. :guilty:

Awesome idea! :kickass:

Thanks!


True_Snake

How about,

How to -truely- kill a -snake- in 5 easy steps!

Learn at NamePros! (Just PM Sabre)

;)

That could work.... :p

:o

*runs out the door*

:lol:


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back