A aa70 Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 50% 4 Feedback May 28, 2004 614 views 10 replies #1 yd0 Counters New Site, For sale You GET THE WHOLE THING with script! $35 o.n.o paypal
F Faisal Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 0 Feedback May 29, 2004 #2 Do you have AIM or anything, I would like to discuss about this site with you.
A AlexBlom Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 1 Feedback May 29, 2004 #3 Please contact me as well with more information on this site. Thanks-Alex
A aa70 Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 50% 4 Feedback May 29, 2004 #4 msn messenger = [email protected] email = [email protected]
P Prosubmit Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 2 Feedback May 29, 2004 #5 $50.00 Please PM me if you accept!
A AlexBlom Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 1 Feedback Jun 3, 2004 #7 Trying to get you on MSN
P plugged Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 2 Feedback Jun 4, 2004 #9 I don't see any way of the site earning money. Am I missing something?
S Swift-Serve Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 100% 23 Feedback Aug 14, 2004 #10 This person issued a chargeback after I sold him the site. It has been months and I have still not resolved the matter. I suggest that nobody does business with this person.
This person issued a chargeback after I sold him the site. It has been months and I have still not resolved the matter. I suggest that nobody does business with this person.