NameSilo

domain LONDONS.TV & ENGLANDS.TV

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Mike

Made in the U.K.VIP Member
Impact
9
Ok, so I have contemplated on these two for a while - asking myself the question "does the 's' kill the name?" And to be honest I still haven't decided :laugh: ... part of me is saying yes they are horrible, then another part of me is saying hmmm, does the .TV extension actually pull the name through and make it good? (I know the keywords are great which if / when I develop them the search engines will like with or without the 's')

I then started thinking, out of the plural and singular version (which online.tv own) is the plural better?

i.e. does ENGLANDS.TV work better than ENGLAND.TV and LONDONS.TV work better than LONDON.TV?

Well, the patriot in me made the decision in the end and I went for them.

Incidently, AMERICAS.TV, NEWYORKS.TV, MANHATTANS.TV, INDIAS.TV, AUSTRALIAS.TV (plus a boat load more)... are all taken.

And if you like them MILANS.TV and GERMANYS.TV are (were) available.

Your thoughts appreciated guys
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Hi,
Unfortunatly im gonna have to say reg fee, because the "s" DOES kill it, alot.

Good luck with them though

Thank you

Sin
 
0
•••
reg fee. sorry.
 
0
•••
If you see the domain without the '.' its how you would say it such as englands tv sucks etc..

Could do well with development!
 
0
•••
Reg Fee
 
0
•••
worth more than reg fee imo
s kills them for me too but if i was selling them i'd be looking @ $200 for the pair end user : $50 to resellers for the pair
 
0
•••
Sinfully Wicked said:
Hi,
Unfortunatly im gonna have to say reg fee, because the "s" DOES kill it, alot.

Good luck with them though

Thank you

Sin
Agree
 
0
•••
The s...

Hi Auntystatic, the others are right, the s kills it a bit. The advantage you have is that the reg fee of having no s is rather high. Probably the reg fee of England.tv and London.tv is minimum 1,000/year. The next best thing to England.tv is probably Englands.tv or Englandtv.tv, depending on the taste of the buyer. For now, reg fee minumum, but with the right buyer you could have a surprise. By the way, I have the same dilemma by registering Chinatv.tv and Japantv.tv some time ago. Good luck!
 
0
•••
johntv said:
Hi Auntystatic, the others are right, the s kills it a bit. The advantage you have is that the reg fee of having no s is rather high. Probably the reg fee of England.tv and London.tv is minimum 1,000/year. The next best thing to England.tv is probably Englands.tv or Englandtv.tv, depending on the taste of the buyer. For now, reg fee minumum, but with the right buyer you could have a surprise. By the way, I have the same dilemma by registering Chinatv.tv and Japantv.tv some time ago. Good luck!

Thanks John and everyone else for the input and good wishes! - its a tough one for sure but I am pleased with my purchases.

These are for development (when I have time :laugh: ) and will be just a succsesfull as the singular version in the SE's if not in type-ins.

Just parked them at sedo so will be interesting to see if I get any type in, but I doubt it, especially as Online TV are doing nothing with the singular versions at the moment. ;)

Cheers again, Mike
 
0
•••
.tv

auntystatic said:
These are for development (when I have time :laugh: ) and will be just a succsesfull as the singular version in the SE's if not in type-ins.
The names are indeed very good for development. The thing is, we all compare it with the best, England.tv and London.tv (you did it yourself :D ), but if these are not available, what comes next?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The S still does kill it, I'd say reg fee +/- a few dollars. Not exactly the best extension for the name with an S on the end.

-Rick :)
 
0
•••
Low-mid $xx.
 
0
•••
Low $xx for each piece resale value. More to end user.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back