IT.COM

Exception during aggregation of Object Type account on Application SalesforceTest

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

srikanthbollu

Impact
The goal is to integrate SailPoint Identity IIQ with Salesforce instance using a direct connector in Sailpoint.

I have successfully installed the following software on my laptop.

1. IGA - Sailpoint Identity IIQ version 8.3
  2. Database - MySql version 8.0.35.0
  3. Server - Apache Tomcat server version 9.0.83
  4. Java JDK version 21 for Windows X64.
The connection has been established between Sailpoint and Salesforce using Basic authentication. When it comes to account aggregation, I am encountering the following error. " ERROR QuartzScheduler_Worker-2 sailpoint.api.Aggregator:1916 - Exception during aggregation of Object Type account on Application SalesforceTest. Reason: Unable to create iterator java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class connector.common.XmlUtil (in unnamed module @0x428aa84) cannot access class com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl (in module java.xml) because module java.xml does not export com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp to unnamed module @0x428aa84"

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You need to explicitly open the required package to unnamed modules using the --add-opens JVM option. You can add this option when starting your Tomcat server.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back