Dynadot

poll What is your favorite Domain Appraisal tool?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

What is your favorite domain appraisal tool?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Godaddy

votes
    38.2%
  • Estibot

votes
    13.5%
  • Valuate

vote
    1.1%
  • NamePros Appraisal

votes
    6.7%
  • Others. Pls mention

votes
    4.5%
  • I don't trust domain appraisal. It's useless!

votes
    36.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Donnie, owner of Voodoo, used to be responsive over the years. Slowly he pulled back, citing all kinds of reasons why parking revenue was delayed...until he finally stopped responding and paying. The clown still owes me money I will collect the next time I cross his path.

In theory I like your idea re panel. The problem for me is that to do a true deep dive on determining a domain names value can take an hour (I'm very thorough). In days past I've been paid to help find a value for a few names.

It would be an awesome feature if NP's could find a way to integrate that feature...if nothing else, a person could post a name and number(s) they think is reasonable (specifying whether wholesale or retail) and then reasonable/legitimate/contributing members could up or down vote their pricing. Of course the number of names submitted per person per day would have to be limited...maybe 3 max.

Golf...the thing in life I love and I hate the most! LOL! Just got back from Myrtle Beach with a couple card carrying pro buddies of mine...MBeach just had their very first PGA tournament at the Dunes a week or so ago...it's a remarkable course as long as you don't mind a reptile or two.

We played 5 rounds in 7 days and my broke down body broke down even more...but, God willing, we'll do it again sometime this summer. (good memory or note taking by the way!)
Maybe we should get together to discuss the idea for a scoring program run by NP. If I recall, I think you're somewhere in New Jersey close enough to Virginia Beach that we could meet for golf somewhere in between. I'll send you a pm, and thanks!

•••
Every tool has its own algorithm.

Godaddy appraisal counts from simillar domain name sale history

Estibot from keyword search in Google

Nameworth and Nocta Domain counts from other algorithm

There are some domain appraisals count from Website SEO attached to the domain.

So what is the best, depends to what you need from a domain. If you want to sell domains, Godaddy indeed the best. If you want to use it as your project address, Estibot indeed better

If you want to find SEO juice domains, use website valuators like site-analyzer.pro

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back