IT.COM

domain Requesting appraisal on Bookifly.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Thomas kuruvila

Impact
Dear all,
I just want to know how much my bookifly.com domain . Did i waste my money?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hmm, i am not sure about this name. I will explain you the reason. One characteristic of good brandable domain names, is that the instantly connect you with the product. That's why they are used for commercial purposes. Although it contains ''book'', it's a little unclear if you mean book or booking. Then, ''fly'' i can't say that fits to the other word. Finally, bookfly is much more clear than the same with the additional ''i'', which is the biggest problem here.

•••
Hmm, i am not sure about this name. I will explain you the reason. One characteristic of good brandable domain names, is that the instantly connect you with the product. That's why they are used for commercial purposes. Although it contains ''book'', it's a little unclear if you mean book or booking. Then, ''fly'' i can't say that fits to the other word. Finally, bookfly is much more clear than the same with the additional ''i'', which is the biggest problem here.
Thanks for your valuable reply

•••
•••
I understand the book i fly which most probabely is about flightbookings. It isn't proper english as if you fly the book and when you read quick it comes to me up as Boo Kifly. I don't see much potential.

•••
bookifly sounds smart but there are 2 hacks in it lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back