NameSilo

question What value do domains with DA/PA and BL have? (In SEO)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

55Domains

Top Member
Impact
Take for example, i recently got these:
therapcella.com
pr-secretfiles.net
north-of-africa.com

So, from here on, not knowing anything about the value of domains with backlinks and such... and or what they are used for, only knowing they have a few BL`s... what tools do i take these domains too, and how do i determine their value? Also, is there an active market for these kinds of domains?

Thanks in andvance for any answers from anyone in the know on this subject. :).

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends on the links.
If the links are good (like if the domain was a business site) they could add value. If someone blasted a bunch of spammy links at them, then they could be a liability. Lots of domains are used that way then dropped when they’re longer useful.
IF the links are clean, probably would need to be at least DA 20 or higher to mean anything to someone buying just for the links.

Last edited:
•••
Use https://analytics.moz.com/pro/link-explorer/home to check DA of a domain
Use semrush.com to see if there was any organic traffic going on in the past
Use https://archive.org/web/ to check out the history of previous site(s) to see if there was any manipulation. Manipulation can be if you see fake sites that were created for the sake of SEO. You cant see if the site is real or not? Well, learn how to do that.

Where are your brake downs? If you look at your domains, where does your buyers brake down? What is stopping you from selling domains you bought?

have you offered them to someone?

Pricing for these domains? I would not pay north of $100 for any of these. I probably wouldn't even buy them for SEO, cause I buy beasts. SEO beasts.

The first thing I think about when I wanna rank a site is to get as little domains/sites as possible in the game....the game of manipulating Google. So, you need beasts. Beasts cost money. Do not purchase DA under 35 if you wanna rank fast.
Do not buy DA<35 if you wanna flip the domain fast.

Save your energy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back