What should I do with this domains ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

skyp

Established Member
Impact
Hello everone, i hope is all good.

i have all this domains and i dont know what to do suggestions,
Also let me know if you are interresting on anything of this.

talk .cr
jogos .cr
filmes .cr
sumo .cr
rich .cr
pirate .cr
player .cr
arcade .cr
panel .cr
deal .cr
bestseo .cr
fashion .cr
who .cr
baby .cr
studio .cr
ideia .cr
dig .cr
art .cr
store .cr
trip .cr
compare .cr
fitness .cr
sold .cr
boys .cr
girls .cr
forum .cr
center .cr
fix .cr
doc .cr
team .cr
chef .cr
sound .cr
place .cr
bank .cr
gamer .cr
2016 .cr
bin .cr
time .cr
air .cr
tools .cr
send .cr
img .cr
boss .cr
social .cr
paste .cr
key .cr
webhost .cr
yop .cr
power .cr
remix .cr
sell .cr
tek .cr
promo .cr
baixa .cr
files .cr
top .cr
lol .cr

Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have never heard of this extension. Nice names, how much is renewal per year?

•••
Well, .cr domains are expensive and they don't sell often because it's a small and not very mature market (even though I just sold one .cr ;)).
You have listed 57 domains. Total: $5760. It's a lot of money.
You should have done more research. With $5000 you could have bought just a few good domains.

I think you'll have to drop most of them. I see that you are from Portugal. Isn't jogos .cr Portuguese for juegos ? You don't register Portuguese keywords in the TLD of a Spanish-speaking country right...
Domains like deal or webhost are probably viable, for example deal is probably ok for a shopping website and could be branded. It's just that you are not going to receive offers often. Remember, Costa Rica is a small market and the TLD is not very developed yet.

•••
The keywords sounds amazing. Though Costa Rica is small country aren't there developed websites which are targeting that nation. Try to do some outbound marketing and check whether you can sell some.

•••
•••
Renewals are around $25-40 based on registrar.
Isn't it the pricing for .co.cr ? .cr is more expensive but I am quoting registry prices.

•••
looks like ~120$ renewal as Kate said

I think there are many fancy quality keywords still available to reg in all kinds of cctld

from al to rs etc.. those 2 happen to be more popular than cr imo and ~15$ each renewal.

I would personally not renew any on your list.. considering renewal cost and what I just said. cheers

•••
Hmm, I expect this is hard to sell.

I would try outbound on names that are similar but could make it a domain hack.

For instance:
storecr.com links to the developed website istorecr.com.
Storecr.net is also developed.
crfitness.com is less likely as a target, but also developed.

I would run through the domains you have and google for developed sites. You can do this easily the following way:
For Store.cr, google "Site:storecr.*"
This is a query to look for all StoreCR sites on all extensions.

For storeCR, you only see the .net. So also check the .com to see if it is used as a referral.

As CR can mean "Customer relations", you can also search for "Store customer relations", but with these keywords I think it is less likely to work.

•••
Isn't it the pricing for .co.cr ? .cr is more expensive but I am quoting registry prices.
My mistake .CR renewals are around $75-125

•••
you spent $5000 on these names :xf.eek::xf.eek: and there is a .co.cr as well
Please don't tell me .com.cr exists too
I am going back into my.com cave

•••
CCTLD .CR Information

Introduced 1990
Status Active
Sponsor Costa Rica National Academy of Sciences
Intended use Entities connected with Costa Rica
Registered domains 16,131

•••
Maybe you can keep the 10 - 20 very best ones and list them to Sedo, Afternic, DNS, Flippa and GoDaddy Auctions etc.

If the renewal fees are somewhat interfering with your personal finance, I would recommend you to drop the majority and only keep the very best keywords.

•••
I think ur best bet to recover some of ur investment and maybe if u lucky turn a little profit would be to directly contact potential end users in the Costa Rica for some of ur domains that could be niche relevant. Would be a little time consuming and a pain in the ass to actually find potential end users for each of the domains and then email them but it depends on you if u want to recover ur investment or if you would rather let the domains drop and lose out on ur investment.

•••
this is a massive invesment ... try to sell to potential end users by calling them.....

I wish you the best buddy !!

•••
I have never heard of this extension. Nice names, how much is renewal per year?
The extension look nice, small and easy to remember.

Well, .cr domains are expensive and they don't sell often because it's a small and not very mature market (even though I just sold one .cr ;)).
You have listed 57 domains. Total: $5760. It's a lot of money.
You should have done more research. With $5000 you could have bought just a few good domains.

I think you'll have to drop most of them. I see that you are from Portugal. Isn't jogos .cr Portuguese for juegos ? You don't register Portuguese keywords in the TLD of a Spanish-speaking country right...
Domains like deal or webhost are probably viable, for example deal is probably ok for a shopping website and could be branded. It's just that you are not going to receive offers often. Remember, Costa Rica is a small market and the TLD is not very developed yet.
Yes, im from Portugal, about the money its not the problem as you say i will drop because its heavy to keep with them

The keywords sounds amazing. Though Costa Rica is small country aren't there developed websites which are targeting that nation. Try to do some outbound marketing and check whether you can sell some.
I wilk, but i would like see it developed

Hmm, I expect this is hard to sell.

I would try outbound on names that are similar but could make it a domain hack.

For instance:
storecr.com links to the developed website istorecr.com.
Storecr.net is also developed.
crfitness.com is less likely as a target, but also developed.

I would run through the domains you have and google for developed sites. You can do this easily the following way:
For Store.cr, google "Site:storecr.*"
This is a query to look for all StoreCR sites on all extensions.

For storeCR, you only see the .net. So also check the .com to see if it is used as a referral.

As CR can mean "Customer relations", you can also search for "Store customer relations", but with these keywords I think it is less likely to work.
I like your idea, maybe i can add it on the future.

you spent $5000 on these names :xf.eek::xf.eek: and there is a .co.cr as well
Please don't tell me .com.cr exists too
I am going back into my.com cave
Hi hih don't stress friend, it is only .cr list

Maybe you can keep the 10 - 20 very best ones and list them to Sedo, Afternic, DNS, Flippa and GoDaddy Auctions etc.
If the renewal fees are somewhat interfering with your personal finance, I would recommend you to drop the majority and only keep the very best keywords.
I will do it, keep the best

this is a massive invesment ... try to sell to potential end users by calling them.....

I wish you the best buddy !!
In process

Hi guys i hope all is going good.

My view on .cr its not to bad, we all know costa Rica is small country, no much people, expensive to renew...
How many websites you visit with different unknown extension, but you visit them, because them give you something good or you need and it look nice in you bookmark and don't need much space in your brain. In my case i can say: couple

I want develop this domains, anyone are interested in pick up 1 or 2 .. to develop ?

We can talk more details if you reply me by mensag

Some of this no go lucky, but the rights, oh yeah can go far, only need time and work!

Much appreciated

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back