Domain Empire

trade Video Game Site(s) Seeking Swap

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

StinkySnake

Impact
Name and URL of Website - Xbox 720 Guide | Xbox 720 News, Forums, Tips and More (xbox720guide.com)
Brief Description - We provide up to date information regarding the upcoming next generation Xbox 720 console.
Target Audience - Currently targeting anyone who is in to video games, Ideal market would be 14-50 year olds who enjoy console gaming.
Traffic Details - Roughly 85% of our traffic comes from search engines. We get on average over 2.5k page views daily and that number increases almost weekly. Currently 80% of traffic is new visitors, while 20% are returning visitors. This should balance out in the coming months.
Brief Description of sites wishing to post links of/exchange link with - Ideally link exchange would be on Xbox related sites. However I will gladly accept reputable general gaming sites/technology related sites as well. We take our SEO very seriously and who we link to externally and you should as well. We are not looking to be placed on a link exchange/affiliate page with dozens of OBL's. We prefer widgets that are blog wide (like ours), or some place search engines will easily pick up on. Definitely open to in context link exchanges!
Other comments I am currently in development of the PS4 equivilent for this site as well. If you are interested in 3 way link exchanges it is possible.

Thanks for your time, and I'll try to remember checking back here!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back