Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is to Blame for the Troubled US Economy?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Both Parties

votes
    44.7%
  • Neither Party

votes
    9.5%
  • Democrats

votes
    22.3%
  • Republicans

votes
    23.5%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
Here you can spout your USA political views.

Rules:
1. Keep it clean
2. No fighting
3. Respect the views of others.
4. US Political views, No Religious views
5. Have fun :)

:wave:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@JB Lions RFK JR is being exposed as we speak. Trump still winning key states with RFK JR. in. The national vote is dead even with RFK JR. or without him. We shall see what happens. A Biden re-election would be devastating for our country, I doubt Biden will win. RFK JR. is a Democrat turned independent so most GOP will not vote for him. His brain issue that effects his voice is going to turn some off. I suspect in the end Biden voters will pick RFK JR more than GOP, also it will be interesting to see how many states ballots RFK JR. is on I hear his goal is to get on Rust Belt States and a few others maybe AZ and GA.
Poll does not mean a shit
Too early to predict anything...shit can happen to these 2 old white guys...they belong in the hospice nursing homes now or maybe one in prison
Comes after their democratic Republican conventions,they things will change

•••
Poll does not mean a shit
Too early to predict anything...shit can happen to these 2 old white guys...they belong in the hospice nursing homes now or maybe one in prison
Comes after their democratic Republican conventions,they things will change
Maybe Jimmy Carter should run he's 99 years old. Seriously, Trump Vs. Biden should be a no brainer and result in Trump win. Nikki VS Newsom would be interesting.

•••
•••
outrage at Kristi Noem for killing her 14-month old puppy
14 months is not a puppy. 14 months is middle age for a dog. That is old enough for Obama to eat.
Obama loves dog burgers.

•••
14 months is not a puppy. 14 months is middle age for a dog. That is old enough for Obama to eat.
Obama loves dog burgers.
So you like drunks, drug addicts, rapists, racists, woman beaters and now puppy murderers. And this breed is considered a puppy until 18 months, varies by breed

Last edited:
•••
Maybe Jimmy Carter should run he's 99 years old. Seriously, Trump Vs. Biden should be a no brainer and result in Trump win. Nikki VS Newsom would be interesting.
Just thought of something. With Trump wanting to debate, most people are thinking just Trump vs Biden, but RFK Jr will there as well. He's going right at Trump calling him a coward basically:

"When frightened men take to social media they risk descending into vitriol, which makes them sound unhinged. President Trump's rant against me is a barely coherent barrage of wild and inaccurate claims that should best be resolved in the American tradition of presidential debate," Kennedy said. "President Trump, who has proven himself the most adept debater in modern American political history, should not be panicked to meet me on that stage."

RFK Jr. responds to Trump calling him a ‘Democrat plant’​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sn&cvid=43e9e9aacac240a28fcf2a5c6c0e0570&ei=9

•••
Just thought of something. With Trump wanting to debate, most people are thinking just Trump vs Biden, but RFK Jr will there as well. He's going right at Trump calling him a coward basically:

"When frightened men take to social media they risk descending into vitriol, which makes them sound unhinged. President Trump's rant against me is a barely coherent barrage of wild and inaccurate claims that should best be resolved in the American tradition of presidential debate," Kennedy said. "President Trump, who has proven himself the most adept debater in modern American political history, should not be panicked to meet me on that stage."

RFK Jr. responds to Trump calling him a ‘Democrat plant’​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sn&cvid=43e9e9aacac240a28fcf2a5c6c0e0570&ei=9
RFK Jr. will not be at debates it is nearly impossible although it would make for some laughs and we'd just have to ignore his messed up voice, plus I doubt he'll hit the 20% in polls threshold required to be in debates nor will he meet the Individual donation requirements. That is why we seldom get independent fringe candidates in debates, last one was 1992 Ross Perot, he was conservative while RFK Jr. ran as a Democrat against Biden in primaries then knew he couldn't get the DEM nod so he ran as independent to get revenge against Biden.

•••
Interesting company the US (and its Canadian subsidiary) find themselves with.

VORO_Countries-Getting-Unhappier.jpg

•••
Last edited:
•••
Elon wants us to take Tesla out.

Let me quote Elon:

"Elon Musk has warned that artificial intelligence is ''one of the biggest threats'' to humanity."

and let's see what he says:

"Tesla is the biggest AI project on Earth"

therefore Tesla = one of the biggest threats to humanity

Last edited:
•••
Elon wants us to take Tesla out.

Let me quote Elon:

"Elon Musk has warned that artificial intelligence is ''one of the biggest threats'' to humanity."

and let's see what he says:

"Tesla is the biggest AI project on Earth"

therefore Tesla = one of the biggest threats to humanity
Cool
This means my Tesla stock i bought 17 yrs ago will be in trillions $$$

Thank you very much

•••
Cool
This means my Tesla stock i bought 17 yrs ago will be in trillions $$$

Thank you very much
Sell now, we coming. We will fight to save humanity and destroy Tesla

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back