Dynadot

Seasoned Web Developer for Hire

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, haven't posted on the forum in a while due to time constraints, but I'm now accepting new clients for web development projects / scripts.

If you're looking for help and are a developer, you'll understand the terms in this list of what I'm experienced in:
  • HTML + HTML5
  • CSS + CSS3 + Bootstrap 2/3 + Responsive Design
  • PHP + CodeIgniter
  • MySQL
  • Javascript + jQuery + AJAX
  • MVC Structures
  • The list goes on...
If you don't understand those terms, it basically means I can build you a website! :p

Simply put, if it's possible, I can do it.

I mainly develop backend systems such as custom Customer Information Managers (CIM) and Content Management Systems (CMS), but I do front-end work as well. I pay special attention to website security, consistency, and usability of everything I build.

As I mainly work on backend systems, for my work example I'll provide a screenshot of a project I started working on today, and link to my latest finished website: http://stonegatedental.net

I've done some work for a couple of members on here who can vouch for my quality and turnaround time, but it's been a while. Check my feedback for details.

Thank you to my past clients, and any clients to come!

- Ryan

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    152.4 KB · Views: 29
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back