IT.COM

Republican - Democrat - Independent - Other.... What are you?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Republican - Democrat - Independent - Other .... What are you?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Republican

votes
    0.0%
  • Democrat

votes
    0.0%
  • Independent

votes
    0.0%
  • Other

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Impact
What do you consider yourself? If there's some other options you think should be listed post them here and I'll add them to the poll if they're appropriate.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Registered as a democrat but I vote for either one. Silly I know but I basically vote for who I feel will do the best job.;)

•••
I am currently protesting against the Democrat party until they stop being the Republican party with another name. Until then I refuse to vote for any major party.

My general feeling is that if both our major parties are on the political right, I'll have to make a major party out of one of the minor parties on the left.

So, depending on who's running for what, I vote Labor, Green, or Libertarian. Note: The Libertarian Party is not on the political left either, although many people confuse them for this. If there are no Labors or Greens running for something, I vote for the Libertarian Party merely because they're at least not on the political right! :D

•••
Up here in canada we have Liberals, Progressive Conservatives, and the New Democratic Party. No real contrasting partys like Republicians/Democrats and the NDP is a joke, plus i don't vote...

•••
contrasting? who said contrasting? they're the same heh :p

•••
Meh, shows how much i cared to learn about the american government.

•••
im neither of the above. i hate politicians.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back