Dynadot

PHP, jQuery, API's and more | Programmer for Hire.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
|-=Introduction=-|
Hello everyone, i'm Patrick. I first started programming back in 2010. I bounced between forums until I found Forum Promotion. I've been around Forum Promotion since 2011, when I was just getting started into the whole freelancing thing. I was fairly active up into the mid 2013 when I took a break. Now i'm back to, once again, offer my services as a web developer.

|-=Skills=-|
This is probably the first thing you would want to know when hiring someone to work on your website. My skills include HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, and MySQL as my base programming languages.

I know how to install and modify PHPBB mods, create some basic to moderately hard mods from scratch, and modify templates.

I also have worked quite a bit with various API's including twitters and mailgun.

I have worked on heavily modify previously made scripts, though these tend to take longer as I work on creating code similar to the original creator.

Some types of websites I have worked on include Basic PHP Game, URL Shorten'rs, Blogs/CMS's, Private Messaging website, various scripts involving domains, and various sites aimed at checking SEO ranks and standings.

|-=Examples=-|
Now the examples of my work. Below I will post some of the work I have done, either by a live link or by a picture of what it looks like. If you would like to see my complete collection of my past work you can view it here: http://phppatrick.com/work.html. (Work includes complete creation and modification.)

Some projects I have done just for myself (They are still in development):

|-=Payment/Pricing=-|
The dreaded part of every project is paying for it all. So, with this I try my best to offer the lowest price I can. I do it on a per job basis, so you only pay one fee. Each job is evaluated and a figure is presented for approval, if anything comes up that may cause a rise in pricing I will notify you before hand and show you all the options you have. I can also work an hourly rate which can be discussed before hand.

Payment will always be with PayPal, I can create a button on my website for you to use a credit card/debit card if you don't own a PayPal account.

|-=Contact Me=-|
You can contact me through one of the following methods:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Ipatrick.sap
gTalk: PM Me for E-Mail.
E-Mail: PM Me for E-Mail.
PM: Probably the easiest method to start out with for most people here.

|-=More Information?=-|
Feel free to contact me through the post, comments on profile, PM, or other methods above with any questions you may have.

Thank you for reading this,
Patrick S.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back