Dynadot

fun NPs Best wishes in 2020

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks. Wow, on the brink of a new decade. What will you bring? Advancements, disruptions in tech space, more of the same or is it the year of "futuristic"? Whatever the case, may it be filled with good deals and success to us all. Cheers

•••
Wishing you all good health, peace and comfort in the new decade!

•••
Very best wishes to everyone on NamePros! This is such an amazing community!

May 2020 be a positive year in domain investing, with new resources to make connections between end users and domainers more efficient.

Don't let others define you. May you achieve what you personally define as success. May your year be happy, or when there are challenges, may you have the strength to overcome them.

Here is a brief quotation from Max Ehrmann's Desiderata, one of my favourite pieces of literature.

-Bob

• "Beyond a wholesome discipline,
    be gentle with yourself.
    You are a child of the universe,
    no less than the trees and the stars;
    you have a right to be here.
    And whether or not it is clear to you,
    no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should."

•••
May everyone have some huge sales!

•••
Here comes 2020, a new year, a new decade and new opportunities for all involved with domain names be they opportunities we pledge to make for ourselves or those opportunities that cross our paths!

Best Wishes and a Happy and Prosperous New Year for all!

•••
2020 freaking wow!!

I wish you all a happy, safe and prosperous new year!

•••
Will hindsight be 20/20 or what?? Can't wait to see who had the foresight for it! ;) All the best to my fellow investors, whatever your passion, be it buying, selling, collecting, new G's, .coms, cctlds, numericals, emojis, IDNs, newfangled cryptos or a little bit of it all.

Let us stand together in the coming decade, God knows what it will bring, but here on NP we're all here for a Good Domain Name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back