NameSilo

Low clicks on AdSense despite good traffic

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I run a quick growing wallpaper website and use adsense as the main source for revenue

HD Babe Wallpapers

the problem is despite the site getting 500-600 uniques a day my adsense is showing around $1.50 a day with only 15 click s a day average. I run several other websites with a similar ad layout and earn much more. :(

does anyone have any advice or perhaps tips on how i could improve my revenue from this site. ?

any advice would be appreciated

Regards

Liam

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Your Niche is not a high paying one. That's the problem.

•••
Yes, it depends on the niche you have. There are other niche that pays high in adsense and these are money making, traveling, health, and forex trading.
So I guess your niche is not good enough to earn handsome amount.

•••
Maybe you could add some dating affiliate banner ads, ones that feature hot women?

•••
there's to much motion going on, when it screams advertisement people tend to ignore it.

And, you have those 2 468x60 banners right above and below your google ads - you are doing to much that is distracting and taking the attention away from what you want them to click on.

I would suggest removing the 2 468x60 banners, and then change that 300x250 image to the text ads. And then at the bottom replace that banner with a 728x90 google text ad banner. You could even just put the 728x90 banner right above that one at the bottom.

One other thing you could do is replace that 468x60 banner above your 300x250 google ads with the google search bar.

I hope that gives you some ideas to work with.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back