IT.COM

Hi, I'm Austin, and I'm new to NamePros!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Idafornia

Established Member
Impact
Hello NamePros community! It's another beautiful day here in the bay area, I thought this would be the perfect time to sit outside and post my first thread and introduce myself to everyone! As you saw in my title, I'm Austin, nice to meet you and thank you for your time! I'll try to say as much as I can without rambling too much. I'd like to start off by saying a little bit about myself. In my spare time I enjoy playing guitar, going to the beach, golfing, and spending time with my family. I currently live in the bay area, but I moved here from small town Idaho a few years back, so I enjoy both city and country lifestyle. I feel it balances out the pace of life well:) I try to be outdoors and stay active as often as possible, and I'm always up for an adventure!
I am new to the domain industry entirely. When I found NamePros I was excited to see the amount of knowledge available here! I'm excited to be a part of this group and I hope to form good business relationships with as many members in the community as possible! I hope to get a profile picture up here ASAP. So far I have 2 listings up, both on Flippa: goingtostart.com and allonthenet.com. Goingtostart.com was listed last night and already has some good early activity! Check it out and tell me what you guys think! How can I improve my listings to increase my success rate?? Also, be sure to click the watch seller (Austin_Hebison) button on Flippa to see all the great domain listings still to come! You won't be disappointed!!! I encourage all constructive criticism! Thank you guys for your time and have a great day!
-Austin.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Welcome Aboard! You'll love the forum!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello Austin :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros Austin!!

•••
Thanks everyone for the nice welcoming!

•••
Welcome to the Family mate... :)
Keep reading..there are a ton of valuable advises all around..be in touch..shine on ;)

...sAm

•••
•••
Hello Austin, welcome to the forum!

Read through the forum, there are tons of information available for successful domaining.

•••
•••
hey, there. welcome to np.

i have some funny ideas about the name:D

going to start?.com:|
tagline:nah, maybe tomorrow:laugh:

•••
•••
•••
Hey Austin!
Welcome to the best domaining forum :)

•••