Dynadot

domains Health.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi,

I just saw that the registration of Health.org lapsed on 16/09/2015

healthhhh.png

current bid is $141k

healthbids.png

What's your predictions?

I predict $2,500,000.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That's crazy, this domain belonged to a government agency. If it did change hands, that means they redeemed and sold it under the table (probably for 10-20K), and I'm pretty sure that's against the protocol. Government agencies are not allowed to sell property to private individuals. Deals like that must be done through 3rd parties, after the third party has been properly vetted.

•••
Damn...really wanted to see the final price. I own breast.org - women's health, and wanted to see a 7 figure sale!!!!!

•••
I own breast.org - women's health, and wanted to see a 7 figure sale!!!!!

Wow. Nice domain name!

•••
Also, what should I be expecting from my domain WorldAgriculture.org if went through a fair auction?

•••
It's a 2 word .org name so not going to pull as much as the other .org's. However, it does look like a good informational domain name which is good for the .org tld.

I'd say high $xxx would be a good catch for this one. Of course, someone else may have very different opinions. You should put it in Appraisal's section and see what other's think.

•••
•••
The only .org that I got is-

Zygote.org

already received a low XXX but hoping for a lil more..

Cheers!

•••
Price quickly soared to the top, it's a good sign. I wonder how many would come. I think that the prices of certain .org may have even higher prices than .com. In my opinion in this case more useful for any healthcare organization was domain Health.org than Health.com

I have got domain - Global.org (for example global organization). I think that useful of this domain in some cases could be even greater than .com.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back