NameSilo

Google Rankings...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lots of great information in that article.

Because the majority of Spam websites only register a domain name for one year. A domain name registered for a longer period implies that the owner is more likely to be legitimate and serious about their web site.

Wow! Who would have thought.

•••
Bookmarks and favorites could be monitored for changes, deletions or additions.

Umm...How do they think they are gonna do that.

•••

This is only the beginning. In a recent article I read the latest search engines are now implementing AI Technology. It's very interesting I think.

EDIT: Selfpromotion cut out

Last edited:
•••
wow !!! useful articles .. thanks for sharing !

•••
Interesting article, Thanks.

•••
Jim_Westergren said:

This is only the beginning. In a recent article I read the latest search engines are now implementing AI Technology.

I am a Sci-Fi writer (unpublished) and I will write a short story about this in a day or two. "When Information Became Power". It will feature an interesting scenario in 2025. If you are interested it will be on my author web site JimWestergren.com in some days.

Bit of self promotion there!

•••
really interesting :) thanks for sharing

•••
thanks for the info... good site :blink:

•••
Wow, I just finished reading this article and I was really impressed bt it.

•••
seems very odd...
:o

does this mean that the little site business will be wiped out of the SE ?

"Because the majority of Spam websites only register a domain name for one year. A domain name registered for a longer period implies that the owner is more likely to be legitimate and serious about their web site. "

so if i register one domain , i will have some problems to rank high in the SE ? :o

•••
GJ Online said:

soon there will be a Google representitive living in every household :lol:

•••
actually its already done, I don't know how, but I've used a stats program before that somehow showed how many visitors came from having my site in their favorites

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back