NameSilo

registrars GoDaddy bulk search not working

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am trying to search domains in bulk but its showing error from the last 3 days. Its strange that a big company like godaddy can't fix this.

They are the only one that allows to copy the available list of domains and that is the reason I try them always.

Dynadot & namebright dont have the "copy list" feature.

Any other site?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dude, IMO GoDaddy's bulk search sucks big time!

Something you can get domains that are registered as available or vice versa.
I've stop using them long time ago, don't waste your time with them...just my 2 cents.

NameBright has the download feature witch is pretty awesome and sometimes I also
use Name.com. Hope it helps! ;)

•••
Dude, IMO GoDaddy's bulk search sucks big time!

Something you can get domains that are registered as available or vice versa.
I've stop using them long time ago, don't waste your time with them...just my 2 cents.

NameBright has the download feature witch is pretty awesome and sometimes I also
use Name.com. Hope it helps! ;)

Thanks for your kind advice. Yes, you are right. They always show some domains available which are actually not.

I'll start using namebright now. how many domains can we search in NB in one go?(other than .com's)?

•••
Glad that I could help you Mart! :)

On NameBright you can search up to 5k .COMs and .NETs and if you make an account
and apply to increase your bulk search queries they will help you.

On Names, on the other hand you can also search up to 5k, but they support a lot more TLDs
in the search queries.

Cheers! ;)

•••
I am trying to search domains in bulk but its showing error from the last 3 days. Its strange that a big company like godaddy can't fix this.

This has been happening since they made changes to the bulk search about a month ago. I keep checking back, thinking they will fix it, but they don't seem to care.

They completely messed it up. It always shows domains as available that are not, and when you find one that it says is available it is a premium domain being sold by another domainer through their system and they will not tell you until you go all the way to the cart. If that even works.

I used their bulk checker exclusively, but now I have stopped altogether and I will use something else until they get their act together and fix it.

•••
Name.commis my default bulk search tool

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back