IT.COM

REQ-LOGO Double logo competition Aphrodite & Shrew (.com)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arfy

Shrew.comTop Member
Impact
Type of Contest: 2 separate Logos - one for Aphrodite (.com) and another for Shrew (.com)
Prize: $40 for both logos.
Contest End Date & Time: January 28, 3PM GMT
Size Requirements: Will need logo to be delivered in EPS or AI format, as well as PNG.

Color Requirements: Open to any at this time. Appreciate seeing B/W as well as two or max three-tone combinations, no more than three colors accepted.

General Requirements: For Aphrodite I am looking for something that portrays beauty, elegance and possibly an ancient Greek theme. For Shrew, I want a futuristic animal logo. I am purposefully not giving too much guidance as I want you to use your artistic flair and be free to design something cool.

Customized/modified fonts are welcome, but if you're using a commercial font please link to it with your submission. If you prefer not to do so openly, to shield your secrets from other designers, please PM me.

I tend to like symbols that are cleverly integrated into the wordmark, like the arrow in the FedEx logo and so many other examples. Maybe the tail of the Shrew makes the 'S' or something like that would be cool.

I may provide font suggestions if the first submissions are really off the mark.

Additional Information: I am considering whether the .com will be part of the logo or not, so if you can please render versions with and without the .com.

Would like to see different sentence cases, but most likely won't go for ALL-CAPS. Aphrodite much start with an uppercase 'A' though.

The winner will be paid via PayPal within 48 hours of approved submission of all assets.

I reserve the right to extend the auction 48 hours if fewer than 10 submissions are received.

Thanks and good luck!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Aphrodite1.png

•••
•••
thanks for starting this off. Feedback so far is that it is a bit too plain. I like that you have used an image / icon but it could be a bit more exciting. Another option is using a pattern icon. See below for some inspiration for logos on the web for another Greek Goddess name, Hera and one for Aphrodite.

c4c235c62d8f9622ede625c9130fd59e.jpg

download.png
2.jpg
597a3c1cd3a9b_thumb900.jpg
5443179-9418.png

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back