Dynadot

Domaining is like

NameSilo
Watch

TRY

StrongPunch.comTop Member
Impact
Domaining is like carrying a huge weight across a wide river full of Sharks to hopefully make it to the other side.

What's it like for you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Domaining is like searching a pool of alphabet soup, in hopes of finding a number.

•••
domaining is like wishing you were married to someone other than your wife.

•••
Domaining is like poker: you don't show your hand to the other party. You bluff too.

•••
Domaining is like being married to someone who has bipolar and split personality.

The one day she is the most awesome person in the world, the next day she is throwing stuff at you, screaming at the top of her lungs and bashing your car in with a baseball bat then the next day she is perfect again and the day after she goes back to being psycho...lol

•••
Domaining: a Haiku

An old domain name
I can't ever afford it
The sound of teardrops

•••
Domaining is like; Mining, trying to find the golden nuggets.

•••
LMAO!

Domaining is like being married to someone who has bipolar and split personality.

The one day she is the most awesome person in the world, the next day she is throwing stuff at you, screaming at the top of her lungs and bashing your car in with a baseball bat then the next day she is perfect again and the day after she goes back to being psycho...lol

•••
"Domaining is like doing gold panning in a river and mostly catch tiny nuggets, but from time to time get a large one that you can sell in the village gold shop for a bundle of a banknotes."

•••
Domaining is like; Mining, trying to find the golden nuggets.

Oh, mine was very similar to yours! Did not see it before posted :D

•••
Domaining is like any other addiction. I can quit any time I want. Really.

•••
In simple sentence.Domaining is like a Share Market.

•••
Domaining is like any other addiction. I can quit any time I want. Really.

so how many times have you tried to quit domaining?
is it a XXX or XXXX figure ? hahahha

•••
Domaining is like meeting a new woman who only knows the word no.

•••
It's like any other profession and need luck/hard work to success.

•••
Domaining is like claiming a piece of land, hoping that someone wants to build on it.

•••
Is like a girl - You cannot predict what is going on and it does not matter how ugly they are - They are always Premium!!!

There is only one difference - Domain needs Traffic - Girls don't really need a lot of Traffic!

•••

And you know what to do with those kind of environments; either you stay or out. It is your progress to make.... that is why the other words was also created, such as plenty, choices, move on and never look back. That kind of environment is not for me.

•••
Domaining is like a video game, except it's real.

•••
•••
It's like Facebook - you look at other people's profiles and it always feels like everyone has easier life and better stuff than you.

•••
Domain is like soccer..
You are MANAGER, your domain is your PLAYERS & Your portfolio's is your TEAM.

•••
Domaining is like a box of chocolates.
You never know what you're gonna get.

635954896522192124-581429201_forrest-gump.jpeg

•••
Domaining is like girls: the good looking ones are already taken.

•••
Domaining is like girls: the good looking ones are already taken.

And if you want them anyway, you'll have to be filthy rich! :P

•••
Back