Dynadot

Conspiracy Thread Free For All

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Lots of people post off topic stuff, so here is the Conspiracy thread for those that want to talk about it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
delta omicron
=
media control

Last edited:
•••
We're being lied to. This isn't a domain forum, its a ship

NAMEPROS = MANROPES

MANROPES:
  1. a rope on the side of a ship's gangway or ladder, for support in walking or climbing.

•••
We're being lied to. This isn't a domain forum, its a ship

NAMEPROS = MANROPES

MANROPES:
  1. a rope on the side of a ship's gangway or ladder, for support in walking or climbing.
Not nearly as strong.

People who don't believe these variants also believe this is media control.
Also omicron is not meaningful by itself, and after rearranging letters it becomes moronic.
Big difference.

...This strange "coincidence" makes me believe good guys are running this show, and all vaxxes may be
innocent (water, or something similar).
Evil guys tell people what they plan to do in advance, but not in this way. They use movies, cartoons. mags, shows etc.
They wouldn't tell people that they are abusing their control over media to push this agenda.
(then most of g20 leaders need to be fake also (not only Biden) to make this possibility look more self consistent... I mean fake or purchased/switched sides)

Last edited:
•••
Not nearly as strong.

People who don't believe these variants also believe this is media control.
Also omicron is not meaningful by itself, and after rearranging letters it becomes moronic.
Big difference.

...This strange "coincidence" makes me believe good guys are running this show, and all vaxxes may be
Evil guys tell people what they plan to do in advance, but not in this way. They use movies, cartoons. mags, shows etc.
They wouldn't tell people that they are abusing their control over media to push this agenda.
I was kidding

•••

Nope.

Last edited:
•••
Those who run this show can run it only because of those who run with them.

•••
Trump attacked Syria twice with 50+ and 100+ cruise missiles, "as a punishment for Assad's chemical attack on his own people". ...Normally this would mean ww3, but nothing happened, noone died, and financial markets were not alarmed at all, although when Obama implied an attack a few years earlier with the same excuse (but did't really attack) , markets were affected sharply. What is the difference,.. excuse is the same, but Trump's real attack was not taken nearly as seriously as Obama's nonexistent attack . .. Obviously Trump made a deal with Russia- and other antideepstate groups,.. while Obama was purely deepstate puppet and his attack would really mean ww3. .. Ok then why did Trump attack Syria, was it necessary.. maybe... and here vaccination push was necessary.. People against mrna vaccines are called antivaxxers... and after 2 years everyone will learn that
"antivaxxers were right",.. and then people won't only be against mrna, but also all vaccines, and all drugs, and bigpharma and MSM will be killed..no more money for the deepstate.

Last edited:
•••
Trump is running for presidency in 2022?

•••
government

govern ↔ control
mind ↔ ment

mindcontrol

Last edited:
•••
1641943883931.png

October 2021 / A clearly "freemasonic handshake" - looking handshake between Elizabeth Alexandra Mary ("Queen Elizabeth II", 95) and William Henry Gates III ("Bill Gates", 66) while the alledged "coronavirus pandemic".
The above photo (red circle added by me) is a part of a screenshot that was taken from the website ...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10108181/Queen-welcomes-billionaire-business-leaders-tech-entrepreneurs-Windsor-Castle.html
... in january 2022.

Last edited:
•••
Wish him a virtual happy valentines. Its been 1 year since he posted.
The biggest conspiracy?
Where is JBL?

Peace,
Kenny

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back