Dynadot

[city]Hotels.com business model

NameSilo
Watch

AMRO1001

Upgraded Member
Impact
Hello,

I own a good [City]Hotels.com domain name for a major city in north America.

What do you think a good profitable business model this domain should be developed into?

I am not sure how easy it can outrank booking.com and other big players in the search engine

Best Regards,
Amro

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Don't waste your time Amro. You don't even know what to do with it, seo, advertising,etc takes skill, just being honest.

•••
Hello,

I own a good [City]Hotels.com domain name for a major city in north America.

What do you think a good profitable business model this domain should be developed into?

I am not sure how easy it can outrank booking.com and other big players in the search engine

Best Regards,
Amro
I believe you would have to throw hundreds of millions in Marketing budget in Google ads, if you wanted to be on the spot 1 in Google. Its impossible to come on the 1st page for hotel bookings with "some SEO", those are credible businesses for years with millions of users each day.

•••
i suggest you to sell the domain

•••
Niche it down and do a whole bunch of keyword research first such as long tail keywords like "hotels that accept dogs in {city}"

Nevermind... lol

My advice, considering the effort, funding, and time that would go into this you should find a different pond to fish in, way too many opportunities around to be going against all the odds here.

•••
make a redirection to earn commission...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back