NameSilo

Check out my new App/Website - WanderlustRewards.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey Guys :) So roughly a month ago I decided that I am going to teach myself some Android mobile programming and the result is now available for beta testing. I am definitely no expert programmer, so please don't be too harsh with the noobie, but I would love it if some people would check out the App/Website and give some feedback (the site is optimized for phone so please visit from your phone for the best site experience)! Both the website and App are still in development, so please excuse any missing written content at this point, since we anticipate a lot of changes over the next few weeks. The App is currently only available for Android

19702340_321860214930338_6540754451720252210_n.jpg

About the App:
Wanderlust Rewards was created to give users an opportunity to earn travel rewards by answering surveys, app offers and watching videos. We offer our users multiple different opportunities to earn daily points to make their travel dreams come true. Earn Gift Cards, Travel deals, Restaurant coupons and more simply by checking out some of the cool offers that our Partners have made available for you.

Check out the page: http://www.wanderlustrewards.com
Check out the Android App: Wanderlust Rewards

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am pretty much impressed. You can make little more trendy in it's appearance.

•••
its a good website and the website got attractive because of autoplay youtube video.

•••
Thank you for your input :) we actually just recently added that video and now added a voice over too. It took a good amount of time but the app is finally released in both google play and the amazon app store (beta testing was quite the battle lol). Added a few extra custom features too like travel deals, hotel deals and video rewards

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back