IT.COM

Best web hosting provider

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Voslo

Established Member
Impact
Hello,

What is the best web hosting service provider?
No matter the price. I just want the best reliability and efficiency.

Regards,
Voslo

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you want to only host Wordpress sites, than I would recommend Flywheel, hands down. Incredibly fast and great support. They do cost considerably more than other providers, but if your sites make you money, it is a no-brainer investment.
I just saw your budget is only $25/month. That puts Flywheel way out of your price range for 1 million visitors a month. It would probably cost at least $100-$150/month for that many visitors with SSL and CDN included.

Thank you @michaeljkrell. Flywheel is very interested but also quite expensive. However, my site make me money, so I will seriously consider their solutions.
I will make my choice in order to migrate my site at the end of the month.

If you're looking for a CDN, I'd also recommend MaxCDN.

Thanks @jdab, I will probably use it.

•••
@Volso If you are looking for a cheaper solution for a CDN, cloudflare can help in this area also. It can also really reduce the strain on your server/account from out of control bots or even attacks.

•••
Other customer's reviews of the hosting services. Same as any business, the hosting vendor should be able to provide good references.

•••
•••
With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think. There are so many web based design tools and marketing tools included in web hosting packages, that you really don't need to know much about html, programming, or otherwise.

•••
The one I prefer to use is LevelHosting.ca which is a Canadian company.

•••
Web hosting is an important part of the functioning of any website. In order to improve the experience customers have on your website, you should get in touch with a reliable provider so as to get the desired hosting services. You can go for companies like Bigrock India and Bluehost India. They provide good services at reasonable cost.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back