IT.COM

expiring | expired Are you bidding on expired .AI domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
I have been working on acquiring a . AI domain name for a client of mine which made me look into the. AI domain market more than I probably should have over the past few years and I noticed that DynaDot is now hosting a . AI auction that starts the last Friday of every month, There are over 1,700+ domain names in this auction list and some I would say are worth a view to holding in your portfolio assuming you can acquire in a fair market price.

The below are just a few of the domains in auction - See more in the full list on Robbies Blog - https://robbiesblog.com/are-you-bidding-on-expired-ai-domains/12757

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

i don't have any and don't plan on buying any.

it's a fad extension that will pass and a lot of folks will be holding unsellables with high renewal fees.
why?
because many .com companies are just adding the letter ai in their commercials/ads and soon there will be a rebellion against ai, when it starts taking all the middle-class jobs.

also, majority of those words you posted don't really fit with the ai mindset
they remind me of the .mobi frenzy when folks were grabbing single words that didn't fit with the extension.

imo...

•••
Way too expensive to hold any amount of them for me. Seem to be going for crazy prices.

•••
I think .com is the king. These extensions are for short term boom like.xyz.

•••
I also think .com is King, but ai+brand.com or brand+ai seems not to be very beautiful meaning .ai domains can be used as good portfolio namings on pre-existing brands if they are tech-related.

•••
when it starts taking all the middle-class jobs
Agreed. The human culling has begun.

A well respected online paper is now stressing that it ONLY uses humans to write its articles.

At least for the time being it is easy to spot an AI written article (just like photos) if you know what to look for...in 6 months, those bugs will be fixed.

assuming you can acquire in a fair market price
I might play around with a few AI but it's virtually impossible to find a good name for a good price. My focus will have to stay on .com for now.

•••
Since it is the best chance to get relative premium in the auctions of expired .AI domains , I join in.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back