Dynadot

Another weird thing on Ebay - #1 Google Result ??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another weird thing on ebay - #1 Google Result ??

I own "No-Reserve.com" (don't groan yet - I just like hyphens okay?) Either way I'm still trying to decide where to go with it (ebay and bidz have made this term famous) and of course I typed in No Reserve on google .... But wait

"

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 9,210,000 for no reserve. (0.23 seconds)

#1 ----> cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=4146756343&category=6
Similar pages

Etc ... Etc ....

"

Its linked to a listing not ebay.com - This guy was selling his ex-wifes wedding dress and had more traffic than most websites ever do -

- lol ... lol - ?????

Just kind of thought it was worth sharing -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4146756343&category=6

:o

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
lol, I saw this recently.
The reason why it has so much traffic is because people (such as a friend of mine) pass it to other people (such as me) to make fun of the guy dressed in a wedding dress :)

•••
•••
oh wait, a friend didn't show me the link, I saw it here on namepros :)

•••
Yea - Didn't see it here before - Man Would I love that traffic to blow my buddies servers up !!

Do you think it was actually submitted to google ? or did they just pick it up because of the hype ?

#1 of about 9,210,000 for "no reserve"

There's a lot of sites there -

•••
try and sell it and site the traffic and numbers annd you should make a nice little profit

•••
Originally posted by xclusive
try and sell it and site the traffic and numbers annd you should make a nice little profit
what are you talking about...!?!?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back