NameSilo

Another Contest From FriendsForFitness.com (CONTEST ON HOLD, SEE PG 2)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

LikeIsaid

Account Closed
Impact
Ok First I would like to thank everyone that particapated in the last contest!

This contest is For the Frontpage using this header http://www.imagecabin.com/images/GSo43746.gif

I would like the design of the frontpage to be similar to athleticmeet.com's frontpage. I would like to list al the features on the site like dating, find a workout partner, find a teammate for an event, find a roommate, etc....

I would like a footer also will all the same navigation buttons that the above header has , except make them in small text. When people look at this design and want them to smile and say nicccce.......

Now For the Good Stuff
There will 3 places, maybe 6 places depending on the amount of entries.
First Place Will recieve 500 Dollars. Thats right you read it right 500 dollars!!!!via paypal. Not only does First place recieve 500 dollars , but will also have there design featured in several big fitness magazines, tv shows and more. You will also get to design by whoever at the very bottom linking to your url at the bottom of the page. So imagine the clients you could get from this.

Second will recieve 250 dollars

3 third will recieve 100 dollars

good luck to all and contest will end July 15th at 5pm cst, better to get your entries in asap for feedback. I will try my best to give as much feedback as possible , but I got a company to run and very very busy, but good luck to all and cant wait to see some more great work!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
NP'rs, I'm very sorry to have to do this but I must put a halt on this new contest until the thread starter has paid the winners of the previous contest. There is a lot of money in incentives at stake here, and I would hate to see the many, many man-hours wasted by members on a contest where the winners will not be paid.

Once the prize money has been paid to the winners selected in the previous thread I would be glad to reopen this one and see it progress.

All contest entrants, please remember to watermark your images and do not release original source files until after you have been paid for your work.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back