NameSilo

$15 Logo Contest - Paypal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Graphics gurus!

I'm deciding to give this a go because some of the designs I've seen are very attractive.

I hope $15 is a fair price, I require a logo for a site I will be starting up www.racetips.net

It will be in the category of horse racing tipping, so I was thinking a logo with a horse shoe in the background with a smiling cartoon horse in front? (One where his teeth give off that "sparkle" as if to say he's the best lol).

Of course I'm open to any designs (meaning it doesn't have to be like above), but I would like either the text www.racetips.net to be included, or www.racetips.net and "Tipping Service" in smaller letters underneath.

I'd like the PSD so I can modify text if needed.

Logo will be going in top let hand corner, and the site background will be white.

Will decide within a week, or sooner if I really like one.

Please feel free to post here or PM.

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
expect an entry from me :)

•••
I've only received 2 submissions so far :o and I think it's maybe because I haven't got many posts under my name yet...... is there a way that I can maybe guarantee this somehow? Or maybe I'm not offering enough money :hehe:

•••
No, I don't think it has anything to do with that. There are just a lot of contests going on right now. Just give it some time. You'll see :)

•••
•••
I'm on it! Expect one soon.

•••
Hi! Here's my entry:

Ac610833.gif

Please let me know what you think :tu: !

This logo was made in Macromedia Fireworks, but it can export in PSD format. Just thought I'd let you know :) .

True_Snake

•••
kewl work truesnake

Here's my quick entry

•••
Hey can i get some feedback on the one i pmd you :)

•••
•••
Here is an entry from me :)

racetips9on.jpg

It's all vector, so, as I showed above, it can be resized without loss of quality. If chosen, logo will be supplied in .jpg, .gif, .eps, .ai and .psd formats. The horseshoe is custom-made as well!

Feedback would be much appreicated! If you don't like the colours, they can be easily changed to whatever you want :)

•••
Hi Everyone,

Thanks very much for your entries!

I think I am still leaning towards favouring the idea of the smiling horse, the 2 entries I got PM'd to me both had those and I liked it.

Here is some feedback I hope you will find useful. I must say though that these are only my personal opinions, so I may well be in the minority in some cases!

True_Snake I like your silhouette, and I think a horse in the motion of racing would be a better suit.

Josephine I think the smiling horse in between the horseshoe would be great!

will7 nice design, the font I think for all designs could express more of a "motion" whether it be italics or a wind affect etc.

DJ_Guvana Your's is one of the that I have with the smiling horse :) but the horse kinda looks like he's not very confident LOL if that makes any sense?

l0zo I like your entry the best so far.....

Guys who PM'd me, is it ok if I post the links here so others can see?

Just out of interest as well to everyone, are you all available for work on-call?

Thanks all!!

•••
•••
Here is my first entry...
horseracelogo.jpg

color,font can be changeable...
Hope you like it... :blink:

•••
I gave a try at making the horse more "in motion" :

Kby84765.gif

Is it better? Please let me know what you think :tu: !

Just out of interest as well to everyone, are you all available for work on-call?
Yes, I am most of the time :).

True_Snake

•••
Hi again,

True_Snake what I meant was I thought a horse that looked like it was racing would add a lot to it (like the horse in SY4's work).

krishm..... I really really like your one....I can see either a vertical or horizontal menu easily mixing in to it, and I think the colours are great!

I don't want to waste anyone elses time any further, the first time I saw the contests I wondered about how everyone puts time and effort yet only 1 gets paid.....

I think I will go with yours, could you do me up a few more colours/fonts?

Thanks to everyone that participated!! I really appreciate it being my first request and all :) You all rock!

•••
Thanks for your feedback...
It's my pleasure that you like my logo...
here is some more logos in diff. color and fonts...
racelogo_5.jpg

racelogo_4.jpg

horselogo_3.jpg

horselogo_2.jpg

Hope you like it... :blink:

•••
Thanks very much for the extra work!

I like the second one from the top, the orange/blue one. I will if needed be able to play around with the text/colours myself though won't I? I have Photoshop CS2.

So what happens now? I am ready to send the money anytime.... this is my first time so if you could guide me through that would be much apprected :)

•••
Thanks for your great contest...
Payment got... all files send... :)

•••
Payment + Feedback complete, files received.

Thanks to everyone that took part!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back