Established emoforums.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

liam_d

The original NP Emo KidEstablished Member
Impact
www.emoforums.net, http://blog.emoforums.net (www.emoforum.com will come with it but it is not setup to point there yet)

Age of site - less than a month

Approximately monthly page views and/or unique visitors - 620 uniques so far (not even been a month yet and site is growing fast)

Cost of running the site - hosting only

Will help with the transition of the site to the new owner

Site includes everything

Asking price for the site - $40 start $140 BIN

Site has a huge potential to become big, the forum script although currently unfinished and unreleased its number 2 on hotscripts - imagine how many people see it a day and click it :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
did you develop the forum software? if so do the buyer get full rights over the source code>?

cheers

•••
i have replied to your pm

•••
did you develop the forum software? if so do the buyer get full rights over the source code>?

can you reply to this here so we can all see the response.

•••
I developed the software and buyer gets complete 100% rights.

He actually senty that in a pm as well so i answered they i didnt actually see he asked in in a post again :P

Last edited:
•••
ill take for the BIN

payment sent, awaiting files.

•••
sold, will pm information now, sorry for small delay internet cut

•••
Para said:
ill take for the BIN

payment sent, awaiting files.
Umm I "think" you've been had...

This forum software was just sold by this same guy in another thread. He just changed the name of the software.

The original software was called Core Forum and you can see it on the product page here: http://clerictech.com/products.php

Original sale thread here: http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=89601

You decide. I could be wrong :)

Heck he even didnt bother to move the CF icons that stand for "Core Forum" :D

•••
No actually this forums look was based upon it and i based the core of the code but it is different.

And if you actually read the thread you posted yourself it says by my posting

Sorry but cleric tech is no longer for sale, i no longer wish to sell.

mod please lock or delete

please do not post hijack my sales

•••
Ok like I said I could be wrong....

Just weird that you coded 2 entirely different forums software packages and used totally different code huh? Dont you think?

•••
The site is sold and i never said they where completely different ones based on old code and has been completely revamped.

You should get a warning for posting this kinda stuff and carrying it on like you have done please stop theres no point to it, if i was scamming i would have a bad rep.

•••
You're right, I'll say no more. Just warning a potential buyer. Good luck with the process then.

•••
Well done to the buyer and seller, I hope that Liam continues to develop the script making it better as it was very good before and with a bit of work it will be up with the big guns!

•••
Well the main reason i sold it this time for anyone that still visits this thread is that i am getting really ill and just cant work on it, altho with this money + i have been selling a few other random items to gain money for my operation im almost there so i should get better after i get enough money for the operation and have it.

Although i gave 100% rights to the seller so if i do do a forum it cant really be from the same coding.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back