IT.COM

negotiable Some Project Domains Forsale

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have a ton of domains expiring in the next few months, so I figure it’s a good time to sell a few domains. These are all pretty decent domains and were not registered to resell, I registered (or bought) each domain for a project however it looks like its not feasible finance the developing of each one like I wanted to. Also these .infos were not free, I registered them way before back when they had value. I have spent the time to write my previous plans for these domains and the possibilities. Each one has a great income possibilities with little spending if advertised properly.

Domain - Expiring Date - google results - overture - Vision - Income Possibilities

TropicalBeach.US - 6/21/2005 - 7,080,000 - 74,822 for Tropical Beach
Vision: Beach Travel Portal with news rss feeds, affialte vacation booking system, images and local information on hot travel spots.
Income: Affilate Booking Revenue, Adsense
On Ebay! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5775973179&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

OrlandoHotel.US - Sold!

BeachVillas.US - 6/25/2005 - 3,710,000 - 1,236 for beach villas
Vision: Directory of beach villas and custom booking system, news and articles via Rss feeds.
Income: Adsense, ian.com booking system

WeddingMusic.US - 7/7/2005 - 21,400,000 - 62,950 for wedding music
Vision: Store (oscommerce?) dropshipping music for weddings and maybe wedding favors shop also. Hire article writiers to submit wedding articles everywhere advertising this store.
Income: Large possibilites, adsense, selling music, favors, advertising on webiste.

VacationParadise.US - 7/10/2005 - 3,410,000 - 1,005 for vacation paradise
Vision: Travel portal with aff. hotel booking system, rss news and articles.
Income: aff. bookings, advertising on site, adsense

VacationDeal.US - 7/19/2005 - 9,390,000 - 29,308 vacation deal
Vision: Another Travel portal, aff. booking, news and articles.
Income: aff. bookings, advertsing on site, adsense

MichiganVacation.US - 7/19/2005 - 5,620,000 - 17,335 for michigan vacation
Vision: Informal site with local news, articles and travel tips for people traveling to Michigan. Would work great when in conjunction with your other travel portals linking together.
Income: Adsense, advertising on site, aff. programs

OregonVacation.US - 7/19/2005 - 3,160,000 - 46,762 for oregon vacation
Vision: Informal site with local news, articles and travel tips, airport information for people traveling to Oregon. Would work great when in conjunction with your other travel portals linking together.

EnglandVacation.INFO - 7/20/2005 - 4,920,000 - 11,584 for england vacation
Vision:Informal site with local news, articles and travel tips, airport information for people traveling to England. Would work great when in conjunction with your other travel portals linking together.

ColoradoVacation.INFO - 7/20/2005 - 4,480,000 - 38,590 for colorado vacation
Vision:Informal site with local news, articles and travel tips, airport information for people traveling to Colorado. Would work great when in conjunction with your other travel portals linking together.

MountainVacation.INFO - 7/20/2005 - 7,600,000 - 41,039 for mountain vacation
Vision:Informal site with news, articles and travel tips, airport information for people seeking a vacation in the mountains. Would work great when in conjunction with your other travel portals linking together.

VacationFinder.INFO - 7/20/2005 - 2,360,000 - 567 for vacation finder
Vision:Travel Portal with aff. programs, news and articles. Would work great when in conjunction with your other travel portals linking together.

BeachShop.US - 7/24/2005 - 19,300,000 - 342 for beach shop
Vision:Perfect oppertunity to capture a niche market that is growing online and is still easy to compete. Store most likely drop shipping beach supplies, (snorkles, diving gear, surf boards, body boards, chairs, etc...) Advertising by articles, froogle feeds, etc... (ebay?)
Income: Adsense, advertising on site, aff. programs, selling items

Par5.US - 7/25/2005 - 32,600,000 - 69 for par 5
Vision:Another niche, selling golfing gear and supplies online. Advertising via, articles, networking with other sites, froogle feeds, and SEO campaigns.
Income: Adsense, advertising on site, aff. programs, selling items

Domainers: Please make an offer, I will not consider any offer under $30, and I think a few of these are worth a good penny but I’m always willing to negotiate. Pm offers, Post questions. I will try my best to reply to everyone.

Investors: (Preferred)
Like my plans, have the money, but don’t have time to develop? Investor inquires are welcome. Help finance my projects and make money! I have professional designers, writers, coders, and marketers I use for my websites. I can work with you to make any of my project ideas above a success. Pm me for more info!

*Edit: Forgot to add all domains are currently at Godaddy...

*Please keep negative opinions/questions to harm my thread to yourself, or pm me if you have a problem with this thread.

Thank you
-Ryan

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last call, anyone want these domains? if not I'am just going to renew some and save for a rainy day to develop.

•••
OrlandoHotel.US- SOLD!

Anyone elese intrested?

Par5.US

Lowered to $10

Send paypal to info(@)prodjfinder.com and pm your godaddy info.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back