Domain Empire

auction Typo 70 Uniques 200 imp a month. Great Click through rate

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typo of AuctionSniper dot com @ eNom

$10 start no reserve

No reserve auction. This is a guaranteed money maker because AS is not going anywhere but up.

Proven traffic with stats: Last 30 Days

acutionsniper.com
Expiration date: 03 Dec 2004 18:36:42

Auction ends in 24 hours of this post. Will the winner please make payment to info AT eclipse.us then pm me your eNom account.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Well, just a minute, please explain this
Why don't I see any results when I search this term w/extension in overture tools?
Please explain

•••
superprogrammer said:
Well, just a minute, please explain this
Why don't I see any results when I search this term w/extension in overture tools?
Please explain

Where in any of my posts on this thread has there been any mention of Overture?

•••
.edu said:
Typo of AuctionSniper dot com @ eNom

$10 start no reserve

No reserve auction. This is a guaranteed money maker because AS is not going anywhere but up.

Proven traffic with stats: Last 30 Days

acutionsniper.com
Expiration date: 03 Dec 2004 18:36:42

Auction ends in 24 hours of this post. Will the winner please make payment to info AT eclipse.us then pm me your eNom account.

Doesn't sya anything about overture anywhere far as I can see.
No foul IMHO

•••
So are you going to complete this transaction or at least contact me and let me know your intentions? You been posting like madman so I know you seen this and I know you got me pm.

•••
I never saw this...
Man before giving negative TR rating you should atleast have PMed me or emailed me???...
I have no way to know where I placed my bid...considering the fact that Namepros system would never send an email to me when someone posts in the subscribed threads...Sigh!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back