Dynadot

domain My .Infos

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
My .INFO's ... Intrested in opinions and appraisal on individual's or bunch.

boxingmovies.info
boxingmoves.info
boxingfights.info
boxingmatches.info
twistalyrics.info
paclyrics.info
pastortroylyrics.info
hiphoplyrics.info
lilfliplyrics.info
twistafans.info
pastortroy.info
shrimpboat.info
lilwaynelyrics.info
lilwaynefans.info
lilwayne.info
coward.info
deceive.info
acidic.info
coarse.info
playfreegames.info
poolgame.info
freearcadegame.info
gamecheatcode.info
childgames.info

Thanks,
Greg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice domains. You have a few 1 worders there too. High $$ for the bunch MAX (if you wanted an appraisal)

Good work!

True_Snake

•••
•••
$0 - low $xx wholesale -- The 'boxing' domains seem the best, especially for development and the dictionary .info's are good, too.

(Please limit your next appraisal thread to only a couple domains. Space them out. Thanks.)

•••
I like shrimpboat.info - Probably because the area I'm in - But Could be developed into a $$ making site ! A commission on Boat sales could be x,xxx$

Low xxx$ IMO

OVT = 1,065 shrimp boat

Good Luck ~

•••
i say low $xx for em each... good luck

•••
all4cost! Thanks for the heads up! Its a funny story actually...I work for the 1st Shrimp Boat Bar and Grill....We are going to be a big chain sooner or later so i just decided to Reg it :)....Do you think you can get me some information on Shrimp Boat commision or maybe a list of people I could sell the domain to?

killaklown- Thanks also!

•••
Look for the term "surveyors" in your area - They are actually appraisers in the fla area - And they may be interested as well - Also (The first thing I do sometimes to sell a "generic" one - Is type the term in to goog or yah - Then contact the top listed sites (paid advertisers too if it is fitting) BUT !!! - Do not bulk spam these people !

Take your time and write a decent proposal ~ Ask the people you contact to refer your email/letter to the appropriate Dept of their Company (Webmaster / Advertising / etc ... )

Good Luck ~

•••
I actually picked up a few more :)

crabboat.info
fishboat.info
fishboats.info
floridashrimp.info
shrimpboats.info

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back