IT.COM

More Kenyatech Info

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How Have You Been Affected By Kenyatech?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Registered a name you searched on using WHOIS days/weeks prior.

votes
    57.1%
  • Hijacked your domain name which was already registered to you.

votes
    9.5%
  • They asked for money to get back your own registered name.

votes
    14.3%
  • You paid them to get your registered name back.

votes
    0.0%
  • You refused to pay them to get your registered name back.

votes
    14.3%
  • They illegally changed your domain registration information.

vote
    4.8%
  • You have won a case against them.

votes
    0.0%
  • You have lost a case against them.

vote
    4.8%
  • You have an pending case against them.

vote
    4.8%
  • You want them shut down as soon as possible.

votes
    38.1%
  • You dont think they're really doing anything wrong at all.

votes
    9.5%
  • You believe that there is more to this story than meets the eye.

votes
    33.3%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

DomainPump

Account Closed
Impact
I am amazed at the amount of information I have read about these folks. I think that we're dealing with some real shaky people here and that these people need to be shut down completely. This includes DIRECTNIC.com itself as it seems like this as well as their other operations acting as other businesses are all in on it together but under one person.

This is a call to anyone on these boards, or guests that will register, that can post their experiences and what they've tried to do (successful or not), what registrar they had their domain at and/or what registrar they performed their WHOIS from. I am going to collect all of this information and file complaints as far as the eye can see. I wont stop until these folks are completely shut down.

If anyone wants to help, please let me know via the boards. If anyone knows where else to file complaints and how to get the word out, please let us know via the boards. The nature of this is that its challenging enough to buy and sell domains, but add into this mix someone like kenyatech.com or kentech.com or spiral whatever they call themselves - directnic - sigmund solares whatever/whomever and you now have a very uneven playing ground.

Add to the fact that their *might* be more than just illegal (we know this from the WIPO lawsuits they've lost) operations going on it becomes more than just a problem for the domain name world...... so please help if you can.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"Registered a name you searched on using WHOIS days/weeks prior." I didn't like the feeling. :(

•••
lol you're funny domainpump

•••
•••
heh ok . . . let's play . . .

Read a bit of the dribble on that conspiracy website. Honestly, the guy sounds a bit out there, and he clearly doesn't understand how domains / the net works.

According to Berlet and Lyons, "Conspiracism is a particular narrative form of scapegoating that frames demonized enemies as part of a vast insidious plot against the common good, while it valorizes the scapegoater as a hero for sounding the alarm" (2000: p. 9). More . . .

And

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q="domain+pump"+terrorist&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

dum dum dum . . .

•••
Smith said:
heh ok . . . let's play . . .

Sorry, I am not playing here. Bye.

•••
ok, but really I wasn't playing so much there. the whole "linking you to terrorism" thing . . . ok . . . that was a joke, but really I think that you just have no clue of whats going on and no one has the knowledge, time, or desire to really waste an few hours explaining to you over and over what traffic testing is, and the scope of it.

The reason I'm posting is because I find your posts so far gone; because of facts I know, that are available to anyone who cares to research them, and with a little market intelligence ;) , that it is hard not to bump your posts.

Mods, if you want me to stop lmk anytime.

•••
Smith said:
ok, but really I wasn't playing so much there. the whole "linking you to terrorism" thing . . . ok . . . that was a joke, but really I think that you just have no clue of whats going on and no one has the knowledge, time, or desire to really waste an few hours explaining to you over and over what traffic testing is, and the scope of it.

The reason I'm posting is because I find your posts so far gone; because of facts I know, that are available to anyone who cares to research them, and with a little market intelligence ;) , that it is hard not to bump your posts.

Mods, if you want me to stop lmk anytime.

Look, sorry - I didnt mean to be abrupt but if you're think I have no clue then maybe you're correct... I am VERY new to all this HOWEVER with that said I am also quite the astute person. I can tell when something is off center and this is off center without a doubt. PLEASE, though, prove me wrong and I will cease all of this now.

The whole linking to terrorism thing is far-fetched, I agree. But it cant be ignored since more than a few people have posted very similar comments across different blogs I've read. I'll ignore that for now, sure.

If I read your quote, above, correctly - you're saying that I dont know the 1/2 of what's available out there to anyone who's willing to search and find it. OK. I'll go with that. Tell me (us all) what exactly you're speaking about. Are you saying or hinting that its possible to peruse the WHOIS search database? The entire Internet population searches that one name database. There are - to my knowledge - two databases. One is active and live and the other is a live backup (a replication if you will) and the database behind WHOIS is granted to registrars so that their customers and potential customers can search the names for availability, expirations, etc. They cant be using this data legally. I wasnt born yesterday even though I am very new to all of this domain name stuff. I've been a domain name lurker for years - reading everything I can get a hold of and now I am actually involved with it monetarily. Those people are trying to rip others off and that angers me.

There are so many people people ALL reporting the same scam from those same people. How can that be ignored? I dont mind you bumping my posts - honestly. I just would like solid reasons why. Tell me what this "intelligence" is - or guide me/us there instead of plainly saying that it exists.

If you're saying we all have access to the WHOIS searches that people perform then why is kenyatech.com the only "reseller" stealing names previously searched on prior to the person searching it having registered it? Why has it happened to me over 3 dozen times and to MANY others who I never met equally as much? Why was it simple to 'bait' them in that I called a friend in another state and asked him off the cuff to check a domain name via a WHOIS search and then I waited a week - bang, its registered via kenyatech.com

There is so much here that is just way off center that it screams to be investigated. Just tell me why it shouldnt though. I am very curious. :)

•••
Kenyatech managed to register my business name. It was registered with Directnic.com . I have no idea how i missed the expiry date for this one word dot com. I had registered this name in 1999.
At this stage i was getting about 4000 to 5000 hits a day with hundreds of link backs.
They refused to answer any any emails.
I am still trying to recover.I cant get my name back.
I had no idea at this stage that Directnic had any involvment with Kenyatech .
5 months ago, just before Directnic closed there expired domains.I went into the site and bought SellOriginal.com, filmshops.com and SportLover.com.
No problems i thought, well 3 days later i get an email that if i dont verfiy my email address the names will be taken from me. This sounded very fishy, so i verfied my email address etc and instructed by clicking on the link a few hours later the domains where taken out of my account and i checked with whois and they where then registered to 3 different people.
I am in Australia- but would have rung them, could not get a number to ring so after getting onto ther helpline at 4.00 a.m. Australian time saturday morning. I managed to get the domains back into my account.
I have been very vary of Directnic ever since this happening.

•••
Have seen alot of cases where kenyatech snapped previously-registered domains that were designed into websites. This act caused disturbance among website owners but think about it this way, if the domain is so important to you, you would not have left it "unattended". Unattended in this case can be forgetting to renew it, left it at a forgotten account, used fake email in whois, did not backorder domains with backordering companies, used password to account that can be hacked easily (I am not sure if kenyatech hack any accounts..) etc. If the domain is THAT important, you would have tried all means to keep it to yourself. Just my personal honest opinion. :)

Flora.

•••
Flora, thanks for your opinion. I agree with you.
But if this has happened to me it could happen to anyone. I honestly dont how I did not renew this domain.I had others expiring at the same time and i did not renew my main domain name!!!
I wish i knew how it happened!
Anyone other than Kenyatech would have just handed over the domain for a fee.
I hope that similar does not happen to anyone else.

•••
People tend to appreciate more when they lose something. But from what I know kenyatech is also after domain traffic which in your case, seems to be highly possible. Afterall, this whole domain business is all about money and profit. I feel deeply sorry for your situation as well. Hope they reply your emails in no time.

Flora.

•••
I actually registered a name. They registered the good version of the name the day after I registered the initial name which I didn't think was available. I heard about them and I knew they don't keep domains without traffic. So I watched it and 3 days later it was free again and I regged it. So I have to say "Registered a name you searched on using WHOIS days/weeks prior."

Maybe it was coincidence, but it was amazing because the domain doesn't have any meaning to it. It's just a brandable name. But this isn't really that bad since I didn't reg it the first time I had the chance.

•••
MissFlora said:
.............If the domain is THAT important, you would have tried all means to keep it to yourself. Just my personal honest opinion. :)

Flora.

I agree 100% in personal responsibility for actions or inactions. However, the fact that these folks' sole purpose is to scam people is simply outrageous. They are operating under the guise of a registrar, a domain reseller, a company that provides anonimity a hosting company and a domain recovery business. All for their own scamming.

I agree, if you allow the name to expire then this sort of thing can happen. However, it doesnt make sense that even with an expiration date of TODAY that these folks can have your domain registered TOMORROW or the next day when the rest of the world has to wait for a process to play out.

The fact that they CAN grab these domains, hold them hostage and demand ransom money from you is absurd. And, yes, they do hack accounts. They hack, they hijack and they run a very shaky business.

I just read this:
http://www.komonews.com/stories/40223.htm

which I found here:
http://www.rederon.net/category/noldc/

and this:
http://www.rootfest.net/squatters.html

So this stuff isnt just my imagination. And whether or not we agree on being responsible or not doesnt mean that the punishment for forgetting your expiration date is that kenyatech.com shall hijack your name and demand money from you to get it back.

The frequency of their activities is increasing more and more within the last several months. I read somewhere that they once had a beef with, and sued, Verisign because Verisign sent fake letters to their customers telling them to "click here" to renew their expiring domains. Clicking actually transferred the name to Verisign and DIRECTNIC lost a lot of customers. Yes, that, too, was wrong. So I wonder if this is all to get back at Verisign. But what we're discussing here is wrong also.

Any way you slice it, these people are very dirty and shaky people. They do not mean well to anyone. Would you allow me to take a domain of yours and then slide in the back door with a different name and tell you that I can recover that name, for a fee of course? You wouldnt WANT to pay me to steal AND recover your name, would you? I didnt think so.

I am going to compile a list of the 30+ names that they've snatched between my WHOIS search and their registration of those names and give them to that person in the link above who is getting a class action lawsuit together. These folks need to be stopped.

Humdizzy said:
...it was amazing because the domain doesn't have any meaning to it. It's just a brandable name...

they've been known to bulk register and then cherry-pick what they want to keep.

if anyone knows how they're able to get access to what we're all searching on, please shed some light on this. i think they're actually abusing the powers granted to them (and also granted to all other registrars). you dont see 1and1.com, godaddy.com, register.com and so on doing this. at least i havent had any negative experiences with those registrars. i am sure that some have but the point is, do you think ALL of the registrars are running side operations like this?

dochlaggie said:
I hope that similar does not happen to anyone else.

Its happening to more people than you can imagine. Its happening with an increasing frequency too.

Its almost as if they're tempting someone to catch them. You cant do this stuff, with this sort of frequency - with an open communication forum such as the Internet - and NOT get noticed.

But its as if they WANT to get noticed and they want to get caught. They've left a trail of evidence that connects them to their own aliases and to others around the world - for anyone to find.

They certainly arent the brightest lightbulbs in the pack.

Humdizzy said:
Maybe it was coincidence

Well, according to SMITH it isnt. Apparently there are ways to get this information and that those who dont "know" just havent found it yet. I've asked, below, for him to show us all where this information is. That is, just how is kenyatech.com/directnic - whatever is actually able to SEE what you search and then register the name.

Can you imagine the volume of names that get queried and collected into a database on a daily basis? The amount has to be staggering.

And the marketing of that data has to be extremely valuable. I am SURE ICANN does not permit this stuff to happen.

•••
DomainPump said:
Well, according to SMITH it isnt. Apparently there are ways to get this information and that those who dont "know" just havent found it yet. I've asked, below, for him to show us all where this information is. That is, just how is kenyatech.com/directnic - whatever is actually able to SEE what you search and then register the name.

Can you imagine the volume of names that get queried and collected into a database on a daily basis? The amount has to be staggering.

And the marketing of that data has to be extremely valuable. I am SURE ICANN does not permit this stuff to happen.

No thats not what I said at all, or ever even implied.

But, a lot of what you need to figure out whats actually going on is already in this thread :)

•••
Smith said:
No thats not what I said at all, or ever even implied.

But, a lot of what you need to figure out whats actually going on is already in this thread :)

Come on man, with these beating around the bush type of threads what do you expect? I am bound to make inferences that you didnt imply. So just say it outright! :'(

You obviously know you're forcing me to ask what it is outright. No one else is chiming in with this info, so you're possibly the only one who knows what it is.

Fact is - these people are bad and a lot of folks agree. They need to be stopped and a lot of us dont have a clue as to how but some of us will not stop until they are stopped. Trust me on that one, I speak for myself with that. Either I have support here or I dont, it doesnt bother me. What I have learned about these people in the past month is enough for me to continue this, or to hire someone else to finish it for me. ;)

•••
Help me stop these people. Join in the class action lawsuit I am working on organizing against Kenyatech (NOLDC, DirectNIC, Domaincontender, and all their other incarnations)

Info is at www.rederon.net/category/noldc

•••
Before answering where I'd fit in on the poll, let me mention a couple of things:

First of all, the guy with the tongue in cheek terrorism definition was actually sounding pretty well on the mark, meaning he was correctly identifying Kentech, that is - except for the last part about "sounding the alarm." But look at it from a terrorists point of view, though, and taking a bite out of the "white devil" could indeed be considered as "sounding the alarm" according to those "followers of Allah" who hate the USA.

The second thing is that I honestly wouldn't be surprised if ICANN/WIPO, except for a case here and there every year or so, sat on their duffs regarding what I call "Kentechgate" - if there were hundreds of other domain selling companies doing the same thing. I wouldn't even be that shocked if they were lax because dozens were doing the same thing - but the thing is, virtually NOBODY else is doing the same thing at all! It's all been Kentech, since at least the year 2000! Even several ones operating under different names like Interscope and Directnic, etc., all turned out to be tied to Kentech! Therefore WIPO has no excuse whatsoever not to act in banning this company and its operators from the net forever. If they can't do it, then perhaps someone in Washington D.C. can. So write your Congressman, for a start - there's a good chance that might not work, but what can it hurt? It can only hurt Kentech, if anyone.

Now for the poll. My answer is a resounding YES to those questions I have listed below:

Registered a name you searched on using WHOIS days/weeks prior.
Hijacked your domain name which was already registered to you.
You refused to pay them to get your registered name back.
You want them shut down as soon as possible.
You believe that there is more to this story than meets the eye.

bluesman said:
Hijacked your domain name which was already registered to you.

Let me clarify "hijacked" in most cases to mean that Kentech (and only Kentech) can somehow grab domain names that have barely expired, meaning long before their "grace period" of 2 months or so after actual expiration. I notice someone here said something like "Hey, if it was so important to you, why didn't you know that name was going to run out?"

Well, that may seem like simple logic if you're talking about a person only keeping one domain (or very few) in their stable. But the cold fact is that those with many domain names often depend heavily on the WARNING notices from their registrars. If that registrar is too lazy, slow (or doesn't bother) to send out alert emails about pending expiration, then the average owner can be screwed.

However, even not getting "pending expiration" notices should not be that much of a problem (and never was much of a problem)... before Kentech came along! In the years before Kentech (BK), even if you weren't warned and your domain name later dropped back out on the market, when you realized your error, you could usually just go out there and grab it back again.

But sadly that relaxed atmosphere does not exist anymore, here in the Kentech era!

•••
bluesman said:
First of all, the guy with the tongue in cheek terrorism definition was actually sounding pretty well on the mark, meaning he was correctly identifying Kentech, that is - except for the last part about "sounding the alarm." But look at it from a terrorists point of view, though, and taking a bite out of the "white devil" could indeed be considered as "sounding the alarm" according to those "followers of Allah" who hate the USA.

There's nothing wrong with (and I am sure you will agree - I am just speaking here) sounding alarms when evidence suggests to. I read, yesterday, that there is evidence of connections in Tampa/Clearwater Florida and Scottland. Yea - SCOTTLAND! Why would it take DIGGING to find out where a company's 'offices' are? You dont have to dig to find out all of the global offices of IBM or MICROSOFT or whatever - you go to their site and look it up. There is NOTHING on the DIRECTNIC.com site that suggests they're into selling domains via kenyatech.com yet all evidence suggests this. And evidence links kenyatech.com to kentech.com in England. And I read somewhere else that Kenyatech/Kentech is the brain-child of some guy Ken T(something) and I need to revisit that link and read more as I was side-tracked at that time.

Whats even more interesting is that this one Sigmund Solares is assumed to be an attorney in New Orleans. That name is listed on the LA State Bar Association's site.
http://www.lsba.org/home1/

If his name was John Smith, then I could see it might be a different person. Odds are that the attorney Solares is the DIRECTNIC Solares. Now while I have respect for lawyers, as well as police, fire, doctors, teachers, priests, what have you; I also know that corruption flows into every profession. It has no boundaries and it cares nothing about race, sex, religion, etc. So the evidence, once again, is there to investigate and we need to continue investigating this.

Plenty to read about this dolt. He sure is mighty vocal about crime and the military presence down there. Seems quite interested in that stuff and more... read on...
http://www.sigmund.solares.keywordblogger.net

Connections to Terrorism? Who knows. Maybe. And why not? The terrorists have web sites and SOMEONE has to allow them to remain up and running so they can post their messages against the west on them. SOMEONE is allowing them to register names AND host sites that purposely denouce the rest of the world's activities. Free speech you say? Dont think so. Remember, these whack jobs dont believe in free speech because its free speech and the other freedoms the rest of the world enjoys which thaty hate!

So whether it be BIG-T Terrorism (global physical proprerty and/or human destruction) or little-t terrorism (corporate, financial, etc) it doesnt matter. Its terrorism if you think about it. If he's got you buying domains because you THINK they'll be taken 3-4 days after a WHOIS is performed, then he's successfully terrorized you into acting in a manner you normlly wouldnt. So we SHOULD sound an alarm, why not!

Look what happened in 2001 when people DIDNT sound the alarm quickly enough back 5-10 years prior. I dont want this to turn into a political debate (not saying you, yourself, will Blues) but others might want to and I wont continue it in that respect. I am a firm believer of watching everything with a keen eye and reporting what I feel is not out of the norm - and its not open for debate with me. I will continue to keep my eyes open to everything around me and report to authorities things that seem out of whack.

All of this seems WAY out of whack!

bluesman said:
The second thing is that I honestly wouldn't be surprised if ICANN/WIPO, except for a case here and there every year or so, sat on their duffs regarding what I call "Kentechgate" - if there were hundreds of other domain selling companies doing the same thing. I wouldn't even be that shocked if they were lax because dozens were doing the same thing - but the thing is, virtually NOBODY else is doing the same thing at all! It's all been Kentech, since at least the year 2000! Even several ones operating under different names like Interscope and Directnic, etc., all turned out to be tied to Kentech! Therefore WIPO has no excuse whatsoever not to act in banning this company and its operators from the net forever. If they can't do it, then perhaps someone in Washington D.C. can. So write your Congressman, for a start - there's a good chance that might not work, but what can it hurt? It can only hurt Kentech, if anyone.

Thats what I initially thought as well. I thought that there HAD to be a good number of registrars with their fingers in the cookie jar doing exactly the same as DIRECTNIC. But, in reality, there arent. As we have all found out, its basically Intercosmos Media dba DIRECTNIC that we're discussing here. And their alias network. Maybe, maybe there's one or two doing this on a smaller, less frequent scale but the majority is Intercosmos Group and cronies who SAY they are a company from Kenya reselling domains. Ya.

That data is extremely valuable and in the wrong hands we see what is happening with DIRECTNIC having access to it. I filed a complaint with INTERNIC about them. I suggest that anyone else who believe this is truly a problem, please file also.

In addition to congress, write your local reps, your governer, your attorney general and your local FBI and IRS departments too! That is what I am currently doing. Like you said, it cant hurt.

bluesman said:
I notice someone here said something like "Hey, if it was so important to you, why didn't you know that name was going to run out?"

I read that too and commented. I agree partly. People need to be responsible for their actions. This is the main theme behind our threads here regarding DIRECTNIC. We want to hold them responsible for their actions. However, forgetting to renew a domain ISNT a crime and it certainly isnt UNETHICAL. So in that respect I agree with you in that there are safeguards in place to stop what DIRECTNIC is forefully doing. People should (and normally do) have some time to renew after expiration.

Why does DIRECTNIC get to thwart the safeguard in place? We know they've been in trouble with WIPO and ICANN before. Plenty of links show that evidence.

There is a site that had a forum about this and its since been hacked. You think kenyatech was involved? nah..........................
http://www.kenyatech-cybersquatters.com

the hack sends you to this site:
http://secretlyx.sitemynet.com/hacked.htm

and if you click on the graphic, you'd go here:
http://www.black-port.org/

I dont recommend that, however, its interesting to follow the trail of those two domains with respect to kenyatech.com and directnic.com as well as their other aliases...

These people are spreading themselves too thin and its only a matter of time before their own self-exposed catches up with them. We can help speed that up for them. :)

•••
How Kenyatech is able to snag names.

The answer is simple. They are a Domain Registrar themselves. That gives them first dibs on any expiring domains. Also in light of Mr. Solare's Nomination to the ICANN's board, it's apparent someone there likes him.

http://www.gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/registrars/msg01105.html

Tom Barnett was also nominated, who may be related to Michael Barnett (The infamous Interdictor Blog) Mr. Solares's (I believe) ex-crisis manager.

Now the other question raised. Why are they taking domains? Is it for Traffic? Is it for extortion..

Well the answer is yes to both, in varying degrees. They don't care if the site gets 500 hits a month or 5000 hits a day. If they can get their hands on it, they will. They just change the price to something a little higher if there's alot of traffic. Their reasoning is purely to get money from people.

Most times, as I've found in my research, they charge less than what WIPO Arbitration would cost, which is the form of fighting Cybersquatting that the world is most familiar with. Most people are not familiar with the Anti-Cybersquatting Consumer Protection Act, or ACPA.

http://www.keytlaw.com/urls/acpa.htm

WIPO arbitration only returns the Domain to you. ACPA returns the domain to you as well as monetary compensation for lost profits and legal fees. Minimum $1000, maximimum $100,000 per domain. Also ACPA is federal, not state. This is why I am working on forming a class action lawsuit under the ACPA. Sigmund has already pretty much guarenteed a win for the victims as he has asked for money in excess of registration and hosting fees from each of the victums, which proves "Bad Faith" in the eyes of the court.

I strongly encourage any victims to contact me, as I am collecting names to go on the lawsuit. Unfortunately I am not a business owner or wealthy, and lawsuits are expensive to get started. I know that as the end result I will recoup any expenses incurred, but once I get a cost I will be taking donations (also selling T-Shirts with all profits going to the legal fund). The more people who sign up the better as the expense can be spread out amongst everyone.

My site is www.rederon.net and I strongly encourage you to read it and spread the word. As I get updates on the lawsuit I will also update my site with that information.

•••
Rederon said:
... Mr. Solare's Nomination to the ICANN's board, it's apparent someone there likes him.

http://www.gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/archives/registrars/msg01105.html

Tom Barnett was also nominated, who may be related to Michael Barnett (The infamous Interdictor Blog) Mr. Solares's (I believe) ex-crisis manager.....

OMFG! Those LOSERS are on the board of ICANN? No wonder the complaints to ICANN are not being addressed. Can you say CORRUPTION?

Time to take it higher levels. Its way past time.

1) MEDIA OUTLETS will be receiving ALL of this information ASAP. They love investigating this sort of stuff!
2) LOCAL, STATE and FEDERAL officials will be contacted. That includes the Governer, Senators and Attorney General in his state and in mine.
3) IRS will be tipped off just to make sure they are paying their taxes.
5) My local FBI office will be receiving a visit from me tomorrow. I will go there with a verbal explaination first and if they need documentation, well, I've got my printouts too.
6) And finally, I have contacts at the US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. Yea, I do feel that there is MUCH MORE to all this and that its quite possible these morons are a threat to national security. I'll let DHS decide if I am correct or not.

You have to WONDER WHY those losers were nomiated and WHY with all the complaints and judgements against them that they've been able to move up and about with such ease.

Not only does being a domain registrar give them the expiring names, it give them ALL of the WHOIS searches too. So EVERYONE on this board is affected. If you searched for ABC.com and it was available today and you took several days to make sure it was what you wanted, had the funds, needed and OK from the boss - whatever... it might not be there to register. NOT because the name was common but because KENYATECH.COM and its bastards running it can register it whenever they want after that WHOIS search download is looked at.

You mention that they [DIRECTNIC] had an expiring list of domains. They dont have it anymore. Wanna know why? Its because toward the end of August I had noticed that this site:
http://www.bizprolink-internet.com which carries expired names. During the course of this entire year I had noticed a general degrading of that list. The names were slowly showing up as being already REGISTERED! and they were all registered DAY PRIOR to the expired date. HOW I asked myself. HOW on earth? I never put 2+2 together because I never knew DIRECTNIC was infact kenyatech.com. THEY were the registrants on those domains. When I emailed the owner of that site, his replies were very calm and just non-caring. Hmm... He also pushes DIRECTNIC.com pretty nicely on his site.

So for all I know (at this particular moment) that website I listed above isnt in bed with our loser friends in New Orleans and now Florida too. One or some of his cronies have landed in Florida or may have already been there.

You have an amazing amount of information. I have so much reading to do still. What I am now more concerned with is why this Solares whack-job is so curious about terrorism, the level of protection our government will or will not provide and more.... I decided to follow one of the links way down below by Smith (not the one where he googled MY handle + terrorist) but Solares' name instead. And you know what? This person is a criminal and a rotten human at that.

Interesting how they survived that hurricane, isnt it? How they were able to come and go and move about New Orleans at will. How they were able to have DEISEL FUEL sent into that disaster area when people all around them were dying..... interesting. CNN and all the others have blinders on because if they didnt question it back 3 months ago, they WILL SOON! Copies of all these posts are going be showing up on doorsteps all across this nation.

Excellent info - keep it coming!!

•••
I loathe Kenyatech et al! Shiesters, scammers, evildoers. They are holding my personal blog domain name hostage (for nearly a year now). It was never more than a personal blog that a few friends occasionally looked at. It was my own very tiny, very small, hitless flowergarden on the internet. I feel like someone kidnapped a pet and keeps the dead carcass hanging in a dusty attic. NOONE wants it but me, of course, it generates no revenue, it has no history, little content, and the only value it holds for Kenyatech is that of potential extortion, which I'll never agree to. (Part of the domain name contains 'vegas', which was part of the pet name for my hometown, so it must look SOOOO promising to the idiots at Kenyatech.)

Anything I can do to help, any petitions to sign, any class-action lawsuits to join, I'd be more than happy to join.

Last edited:
•••
Report Everything!

MarkE said:
Anything I can do to help, any petitions to sign, any class-action lawsuits to join, I'd be more than happy to join.

There's PLENTY that you could do. Some folks are gearing up class-action suits - their links are either in this post or in others (do quick-search on 'kenyatech'). Also send all information to your local and state authorities (i.e. Gov, Rep, FTC, BBB, print, radio and TV mediums, IRS and even the DHS). These folks would surely love to investigate the legitamacy of an Internet company that is corrupt in so many ways!

Search these forums and read the posts - there's many links to other sites where others have formally begun their own complaints as well!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back