IT.COM

- Rave Reviews! - PolurNET Communications : Avoid the Freeze, Enjoy the Breeze!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
############# NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS ############

Our Super Specials are only guaranteed for a limited time! :lala: If you're looking for a host or need to switch, don't settle for anything less other than PolurNET Communications!

Our custom-made order system is now ready for use! It offers an easy, quick way to place orders smoothly and quickly, and gives you an enhanced end-user experience... Try it out today!

Buy any Reseller Plan, and get a domain name registered for only $2! Eligible for existing domain holders as well!
Buy any Shared Plan, and get a domain name registered for only $4! Eligible for existing domain holders as well! :gl:

We now have full-time LIVE chat representatives waiting to assist you. Talk to them yourself to see our friendly and effective support team!

#####################################

PolurNET Communications (http://www.polurnet.com) is proud to offer both Shared and Reseller Hosting packages.​

Our shared & reseller plans are going RED HOT, because our customers know there's only one host who they can trust... don't delay before the specials are over!

We have over 30 NamePros members currently with us, and each one of them have only great, positive feedback to say month after month! Therefore, PolurNET Communications' specials are surely not to be missed! :wave:

==============================================
.:: Shared Hosting Plans ::.
Featured Specials:

++ BasicPaw SH-2510
--> 250 MB Space, 10 GB Bandwith
--> Excellent for beginners in need of low cost, yet plentiful bandwith and space
--> cPanel with RVSkin, Fantastico Deluxe
--> 20 POP3 Email Accounts
--> 6 Add-on/Parked Domains
--> 20 Sub Domains
--> Perl/PHP/6 MySQL DBs/PostgreSQL
--> FTP Accounts, Cron Jobs, Web Statistics
--> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
--> Daily Backups to our remote server are available

and much more for only:
$4.99/mth or $59.00/yr (USD pricing)

Also see our StarterPaw SH-3512 and SilverPaw SH-4515, as well as the LITE and PLUS versions of each for even more value at competitive prices!

.:: Reseller Hosting Plans ::.
Featured Specials:

++ BIZZPaw RS-230
--> 2 GB Space, 20 30 GB Bandwith
--> cPanel, WHM, Fantastico
--> All RVSkin Themes Included
--> All Control Panel Features (domains, email, ftp, etc.) are Unlimited
--> 99.9% Realistic Uptime Guarantee
--> 100% Private Label (Private NS/IP extra)
--> Daily Backups are available
--> SSH Access enabled upon request

and much more for only:
$7.05/mth or $84.60/yr (USD pricing)

Also see our ICEPaw RS-345, HOTPaw RS-460, MAXPaw RS-575 and SUPERPaw RS-8120 for incredibly low-priced, yet high-end quality reseller hosting services.

Recent Testimonials:

Yes, PolurNET is a very good hosting. Execellent support.

I knew nothing about hosting website, but since I signed up with them 2 months ago, they help me, and bring me up to speed to managing my websites. Now, I have more than 10 websites hosted by them, and everything is smooth.

Thanks to all the staff in PolurNET, and I am sure you all are my good business partner.
- Daniel C., namepros member "danieloffice"

I would like to add a comment also. I have been with PolurNET for several months now and the staff has always been very helpful and I have not had any problems with down time. I have a resellers plan and have 8 sites hosted with them.

You have made a good choice to go with Polurnet. You will not be disapointed!
- Dennis A., namepros member "kjnetworks"

PolurNET has an excellent and very friendly sales and support staff. They are extremely easy to deal A+! I will definately tell everyone about PolurNET!
- Randy L., namepros member "Spaz"

Also using PolurNET and i must say its a great host with superb support! Strongly recommended! Will use PolurNET to all my projects!
- Jens G., namepros member "webmasterinfo"

I'm their customer for about a month now, and I like their support, which is the best I have had in my entire online hosting search. Good hoster, recommended!
- Vasiliy B., namepros member "vip-ip"

Requested hosting, and was setup within the hour. Fast server, good CP. A++!!
- Allan, namepros member "IAmAllanShore"

"PolurNET Communications has provided me with all the tools I need to run my websites, quickly and effortlessly: especially without the downtime! I've been experienced with many hosts, but so far PolurNET is the only one to help support my sites, solve problems quickly and even offer friendly technical support. I'm always transferring all my domains to them!"
- Dan V., ANForum.com, namepros member "redhippo"

"I'm a newcomer to webhosting and I have zero experience when it comes to this. The staff have responded to all of my email questions and concerns and the experience has been very positve. I like the live tech support, knowledge base, and ticket system, as it has been very useful in dealing with questions that require immediate responses.
Many thanks to the staff at PolurNET. Keep up the great work!"
-- Sean P, ZeroDivision.ca

==============================

If there is one company you need to trust for all your hosting needs, be sure to check PolurNET Communications LLC; you'll definately not be dissappointed!

If you have any questions, please contact us via one of the methods at our support center, http://support.polurnet.com or email our sales staff at sales[@]polurnet.com

Best Regards,
Anand A.
Chief of Operations
PolurNET Communications

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We boast over 10 different servers to accomodate our resellers and shared hosting clients... so you're always in good hands, and never need to worry about uptime! :kickass:

Remember,
Buy any Reseller Plan, and get a domain name registered for only $2! Eligible for existing domain holders as well!

Buy any Shared Plan, and get a domain name registered for only $4! Eligible for existing domain holders as well! :gl:

Lasts only a limited time! :tu:

•••
I have to say that there's a 95% chance I will be switching to PolurNet, as my webhost lets their servers go down everyday. Looks like these guys know what they're doing!

•••
I confirm my review :) I paid for the second month, superb hosting quality., and the best tech support I've seen in a long time.

•••
We've had several new signups and even more happy & thrilled customers using our services... make the switch today, and save a bundle with our super specials!

Questions? Just come on Live Chat from 9:30AM to 5PM EDT (GMT-4) on weekdays, and ask for me, Anand. :wave:

:bingo:

•••
•••
We had some questions regarding the following:

1) What Payment Methods Do You Support?

We support, PayPal, Qchex, ShareIt and Certapay.

PayPal can be used to add funds through a bank account, and no CC is actually required. PayPal is the most recommended and easiest way to pay for your services with us. No extra processing fees are ever charged.

Through Qchex, if you're from USA or Canada, you can pay via Cheques. Additional processing fees may be charged, contact us for information.

Through ShareIt, orders can be placed online (all non-PayPal countries supported, credit-card required), phone, fax or mail-in. However, there is a 15% processing fee added to all shareit orders, AND the amount paid must be at least Quaterly payments (monthly payments not supported through this method).

CertaPay is for Canadian residents only, and requires you to have a Canadian bank account.

2) When are accounts setup?

On weekdays, we usually are able to setup within 5 hrs or less, while it may take longer during weekends. The normal setup time requires 12-24 hours for Resellers, but Shared customers are setup much sooner.

•••
You can feel free to add me to your list of happy customers. Month 1 has been perfect, no downtime. I will be contacting you tomorrow about a minor problem on my part. Thanks for the awesome service.

•••
Thanks Joseph for your kind comments.

We have added many new servers to accomodate our resellers and shared hosting clients. Each server boast fresh, new and superb DUAL Intel Xeon 3.0Ghz processors, with 2GB of RAM, and a RAID protected disk space. We have over 15 individual servers :lala: , each with its own name, to provide our quality and exceptional services.

We also do daily backups for each site as a convenience for our customers to a remote server! This is a neat feature if you edited something and want to revert your website as it was a week ago for example... we're the unique host to offer this invaluable service for FREE! :bingo:

Enjoy the breeze and join our long list of impressed and joyful customers who know there's only one company to trust! :tu:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back