ROFL!!! Funniest thing you'll see today

NameSilo
Watch

vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
Censored version:
34811266000rofl_censored.gif

Uncensored version: click at your own risk :p http://www.fullfile.com/47732544400bush.gif

Mwhahahahaa 8-X This man is gonna protect us from terrorism, nucular atacs, etc? O....K......

:lol:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looks like a fake to me but still funny!

•••
This was old news, but it's still funny to see again. I don't see the big deal, anyways.

•••
Its real and funny as all heck. What about it makes him unable to protect the USA?

If I remember right this was back when he was Gov of Texas. He was sitting there and they had tech problems and someone says somethign to him and others start laughing. He laughs then flips the person off. Big deal? They was all joking around.

•••
Zurax, I think they think that he is being immature by doing that.

of course, if he were to cheat on his wife and stick a cigar into an intern..well..that would be just A-OK.

•••
hhehehe I was going to meantion that..... but decided not to for now. lol

•••
Heh, I'm sure others have done the same thing but that does give me a chuckle.

•••
actually..it's pretty funny. It reminds me of when Reagen told a live on tv American viewing Audience that "Communism has just been declared illegal..the war begins in 5 minutes." lol..man. It's great to see stuff like that.

we should post video of all the al gore lies and john kerry bs. I bet these kids would love it :)

•••
I want a video of John Kerry tossing away his medal... :P

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back