Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 Letter Domains for sale (205 total)

I have placed all 3 letter domains for sale with buy it now prices at

www.dndeals.com

In total there are 205 3 letter domains listed at dndeals.com

Prices between $25-$150

After you have used the purchase now option, please send payment via paypal, to Sales (at) DropWatch.com along with a list of the domains being purchased and the new whois information. Domain transfers will be initiated as soon as payment has been recieved.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I have updated the high offers and added 18 more domains.

•••
bgb $37.50
som $37.50 FIll or Kill meaning if not accepted offer withdrawn.
Thank you

•••
•••
yiu.org is still available. That is the current high offer, not a buy it now price.

•••
Well do we have a sale on the two .biz's ? you said a bit more at $27 I would Say 40% is more than a bit more Thank you either way

•••
I wouldn't sell nice 3 letter combos for less than $50 (they are being backordered at pool every day for $60), and am not sure I would sell at that price. That is why I am still accepting offers.

Apologies,
Sid

•••
Well no offense then, at a $27 offer you should not say looking for a bit more, when you are looking for more than double. They are your names do what you like but I would rather know minimum offers then waisting time making three offers over three days.
ANd I thought the offer process you wanted open, apparently Duke bought four .biz and we are not privy to that info to see what prices already paid.

•••
•••
equity78 said:
Well no offense then, at a $27 offer you should not say looking for a bit more, when you are looking for more than double. They are your names do what you like but I would rather know minimum offers then waisting time making three offers over three days.
ANd I thought the offer process you wanted open, apparently Duke bought four .biz and we are not privy to that info to see what prices already paid.

I posted in the initial thread that I wanted offers for what you think they are worth to you, not to waste anyone's time. I was trying to alleviate people having to make multiple offers. I could have responded and said that's insane, I am not selling that cheap, but I rejected the offer politely. I do apologize if you feel that I was wasting your time.

And regarding the sale to duke. I made an offer to trade with him for a .com that I wanted. He did not approach me on the deal. But I stated that the domains were sold here, to let any party that was previously interested in those specific domains be aware that they were no longer for sale.

Sid

5 more domains added today

•••
Well Sid first off I have done business with you twice before smoothly, So I would just rather know a minimum because I bid $27 does not mean that is what it is worth to me but this is a process. I have bought .info's from you in the past and IMO I think .info worth more than .biz so I started at $27 started a thread asking others what they were worth consensus $20 to $50 I don't own any .biz So that's why I started at that price. And again you did not reject politely you said "you were looking for a bit more", I would rather you say I was insane because I did what you asked and bid more than a bit more. Thank you

•••
Is there a discount for buying more than one Sid? for example if you want $60 for a name and someone purchases 4 is $50 reasonable? Thank you

•••
kgl.org $75

^is that the BUY NOW price? if so ill buy.
let me know please.

•••
TheOwner said:
kgl.org $75

^is that the BUY NOW price? if so ill buy.
let me know please.

Sorry this was the high offer.

Buy It Now prices have been listed on www.DNDeals.com

equity78 said:
Is there a discount for buying more than one Sid? for example if you want $60 for a name and someone purchases 4 is $50 reasonable? Thank you

I am willing to offer a discount on a bulk purchase of 4 or more domains.

•••
Well SID how do we do this then because they are different prices I will buy 4 but some are listed at $100 some $75 some $50. How much?

•••
UCA.biz Sold, thanks clemzonguy

equity78 said:
Well SID how do we do this then because they are different prices I will buy 4 but some are listed at $100 some $75 some $50. How much?

I will offer a 15% discount on purchases of 4 or more.

•••
•••
NP, awaiting payment now.

BGB.biz
BFB.biz
VEN.biz
SKS.biz

Pending Sale

Sid

•••
•••
Payment Cleared Friday please push names.

•••
Transfers initiated, sorry for the delay.

Sid

•••
skl.org :sold: for BIN

Money comming up

•••
payment recieved for skl, transfer initiated, trader rating and reputation updated.

Thanks,
Sid

•••
could you please update the list so that we know what is still available. also do you have any 3 char .info... if so how much

•••
there is not enough money in my paypal at this time can you accept creditcard?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back